I stayed here on a 10 day business trip in 2012.
My room was a double, with two big beds. Very, very, comfortable beds and duvets/pillows. Bathroom was clean and all worked. The room had a desk, all worked, internet was ok. Some stains on wall, carpets, it was a bit tired overall, but everything was fine.
Hotel breakfast was good, plenty of choice, fresh fruits, cereals, Chinese, Western etc.
Staff were ok, neither rude nor super friendly.
Location wasn't great, but then Beijing is so big you need to take transport to most places anyway, so it was ok. I had a car so never had to use public transport, so can't vouch how far the metro is. There was no problem getting a taxi.
Overall the hotel was fine, if I was put there again it'd be ok, but it wouldn't be my first choice. This year I stayed in the Chan Ang Grand Hotel, and it was preferable.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Presidential Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidential Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Presidential Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Presidential Hotel
- Presidential Plaza Hotel Beijing
- Presidential Plaza Beijing