We liked the location, close to subway and easy walking to shopping (both bargain and upscale). We ended up needing a hospital and there was and international hospital about 20 min away which was a life saver. Sometimes it was difficult communicating with staff, but they were always helpful. One of our rooms was not clean, but that was quickly taken care of. The kids spent hours in the pool, which was great.
The lobby is very nice, but you're not allowed to sit there unless you are ordering something. There is a small seating area at the door with about 4 seats and they are usually taken. If you're waiting in the lobby for someone be prepared to stand.
Explore the surrounding neighbourhood, you won't be disappointed.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Presidential Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Presidential Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Presidential Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Presidential Hotel
- Presidential Plaza Hotel Beijing
- Presidential Plaza Beijing