Never trust the photos you see on the hotels website ( at least in China & India ).
When you enter to the hotel, you'll see a 5 star architecture and interior design. Staff are friendly and willing to help but they are not professional.
I got a small and dark room on 7th floor. I absolutely did not liked the room it was old & dirty and the carpet on the floor was too fuzzy. It was really annoying if you walk on the carpet you'll have a lots of fuzz on your shoe or sleepers.
The sink and bathtub was weird, you had to concentrate and tune the faucet to some point which you can get a warm and normal temperature. I mean if you move the faucet a bit to the right or left, it was either cold or hot.
the Internet connection cable was removed and I had to ask them to bring one. Mini bar was empty! and they never filled it with anything!
Breakfast was terrible! There was not lots of choices and most of vegetables and salads was from days ago! I once saw a little fly came out of a salad dish! Once I asked for an Omelet there was no one to make it! I asked them 3 times and no one came to make the Omelet. They simply ignore you!
I did not enjoy my stay and it was awful.
- Also Known As:
- Presidential Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Presidential Beijing Hotel
- Presidential Hotel Beijing
- Beijing Presidential Hotel
- Presidential Plaza Hotel Beijing
- Presidential Plaza Beijing
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Presidential Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.