Flew from Hong Kong to Beijing and directly wen to the Hotel. not far from the airport and the neighborhood is pretty nice. Executive building is marvelous with beautiful garden and spacious room, bed is a bit small though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in Beijing's Chaoyang business and diplomatic district, the Hilton Beijing hotel is just 20 minutes from Beijing Capital International Airport. Discover contemporary Beijing attractions such as Sanlitun, Bird's Nest and the 798 Art District or steep yourself in the city's ancient culture and visit Tian'anmen Square, the Forbidden City and the Great Wall of China, all within easy access of this modern Beijing hotel. Unwind in the Hilton Beijing hotel's Executive Lounge in the newly built nine-story Executive Tower and enjoy drinks and snacks throughout the day. Do business in one of 12 meeting rooms or make use of the fully equipped Business Center at this Beijing hotel. After a busy day, dine in one of the hotel's 5 restaurants and bars and enjoy Pan-Asian cooking at Elements restaurant, contemporary American cuisine in One East or sip creative cocktails in Zeta Bar at this central Beijing hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International