We had a limousine pick-up at the airport which worked well. We asked the driver to drop us off at a good restaurant and to bring our luggage to the hotel and that worked perfectly. Check in was ok but not particularly friendly.
We had a suite on the executive floor. The room was large indeed but the overall impression was mixed. It fell old...the shower was nothing special and had no pressure..toiletries are substandard and will only be replaced on request....Internet is cumbersome: quite slow and you have to log in almost every time.
Breakfast was quite good and the spa area as already mentioned several time is absolutely awesome. The locker rooms should also be mentioned, they are just beautiful.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Grand Hyatt Beijing Hotel
- Beijing Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Beijing
- Beijing Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hyatt Beijing is one of the finest hotels in Beijing and indeed China. In the prestigious Oriental Plaza in the centre of Beijing, the hotel is just minutes' walk from Tian An Men Square, the Forbidden City, the city centre and the Wang Fu Jing shopping street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your Grand Hyatt Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.