The room at Grand Hyatt, though a suite was quite stuffy! the bedroom space had been compromised upon to get the living room & kitchenette in. The hotel was also a maze - you could go round n round in circles till you find your room.
The conference room was stuffy & musty. All of us came out with a headache.
Food was reasonable.
What was awesome was their swimming pool and spa area which was created like an amazonian jungle - really cool!
Very good location though!
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hyatt Beijing Hotel Beijing
- Grand Hyatt Beijing Hotel
- Beijing Grand Hyatt
- Hyatt Beijing
- Beijing Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Hyatt Beijing is one of the finest hotels in Beijing and indeed China. In the prestigious Oriental Plaza in the centre of Beijing, the hotel is just minutes' walk from Tian An Men Square, the Forbidden City, the city centre and the Wang Fu Jing shopping street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your Grand Hyatt Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.