This was a one of two conference hotels we had to choose from and I think I chose well. I picked this because it was closer to downtown. We checked in late, after a dinner--the lobby was bright, the doormen exceptionally helpful. The women who checked us in were very polite and explained everything in detail. The room was clean and spacious, not so great a view (see photo) but I've had much worse. Bathroom was big, clean, lighting wasn't great (but that's my pet peeve). We did what the guide books said, checked everything out in the room to make sure it worked (and it all did!). The breakfast buffet is fairly extensive and expensive. Great location near the Olympic Park and you can see the Birds Nest from the front of the hotel, but nowhere near downtown/Forbidden City. However, the subway is nearby and the subway is cheap (2 RMB) and goes everywhere. Upon check-out, they inspected the room as the guide books said they would, and they found a phone charger I'd left in the room. The check-out couldn't have easier, and they removed a wifi charge because it wasn't working well in the room. The bar/lounge was nice but the drinks were very expensive.
My wife and I really liked the Crowne Plaza Park View!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- V-Continent Beijing Parkview Wuzhou is a luxury hotel located in the northern part of Beijing next to the Beijing International Convention Centre and within walking distance to the Olympic Green and much celebrated Bird s Nest Stadium. The hotel is only a short, 25-minute drive from Beijing Capital International Airport and a ten-minute drive from Shangdi Hi-tech Zone and the Silicon Valley of Beijing. The hotel makes an excellent base for the discerning business traveler. The hotel offers a fully equipped, 24-hour Business Centre providing hotel guests with a comprehensive range of translation and secretarial services as well as ticket booking, international newspapers and mailing services. The hotel also offers a selection of private meeting rooms catering for 8 to 1300 guests in variety of settings. Additional meeting services of hotel include state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment, in-house creative chefs and catering teams as well as outside catering capabilities.Dining at the V-Continent Beijing Parkview Wuzhou is a delight. The hotel's exclusively designed Palm Garden Lobby Lounge, with live entertainment and three restaurants, offers local and international cuisines including a selection of Brazilian delicacies. For hotel guests' relaxation and comfort, V-Continent Beijing Parkview Wuzhou offers a well-equipped Health Club, with an indoor heated swimming pool, fitness centre, sauna, steam bath and massage treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL and Ctrip DaoDao so you can book your V- Continent Beijing Parkview Wuzhou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Park View Wuzhou Hotel Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Beijing