We found this hotel excellent as it is close to major tourist attractions and shopping district. Would definitely recommend to anyone. My family and family friends were here from Australia as my wife and I had another traditional Chinese wedding in her hometown of Jinan. Everyone really enjoyed their time and enthusiastically went to all the tourist attractions. My wife and I went to the great wall though relaxed the rest of the time after a hectic wedding schedule in Jinan.
Best thing was the friendly staff who went out of their way to go the extra mile.
In particular I would like to mention Selina Wang (Wang Na Na) who works at the Angus Grill. When I booked the table I mentioned to her that it was for my mothers birthday.Towards the end of the meal the waiter brought in a cake and we all sang happy birthday. All the staff were great though she went out of her way to let the other staff know of the special occasion.Thank you.
I also want to mention James Zhang a Concierge who was very helpful. I have worked as a concierge during uni and understand it is not always the most rewarding job. Thank you
And last but not least the wait staff at The Essence are great especially with all the drinks we had. Thank you Mary Sung
Only thing I would improve is the stability of the internet in the loby and the rooms air con didn't cool the room to the temperature we set making it very dry and stuffy at times..
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing Hotel
- Beijing Crowne Plaza
- Crowne Plaza Beijing
- Crown Plaza Beijing
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on bustling Wangfujing Avenue, Crowne Plaza Beijing stands in the heart of the city s vibrant shopping and international business centers, such as Oriental Plaza, Financial Street and CBD. The hotel is Just 45 minutes drive from Beijing International Airport and 15 minutes from Beijing Railway Station with easy highway access to Shenyang, Tianjin and Shijiazhuang. Just a 10-minute stroll or taxi ride will bring you to the magnificent Forbidden City and other historical landmarks including Tiananmen Square, Great Hall of the People, Temple of Heaven and Lama Temple.At each memorable day s end, ours is a familiar, friendly face welcoming you with all the comforts of home. In Beijing, you ll agree that The Place To Meet is Crowne Plaza. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, IHG, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Crowne Plaza Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.