The hotel was clean and nice, however they must have a bad ventilation system because my room and my colleagues room smelled badly like the outdoor smog. I woke up coughing every night. The other office buildings I was in during this visit did not smell that bad indoors.
Beware of concierge and car service. I booked the hotels car service thru the concierge for 8 hours for $300. The driver took us to the Great Wall and then said we had to go back to hotel. He would not take us around for the 8 hours I paid for. Upon return to the hotel (3hours later) the concierge said it was $300 for 8 hours OR $300 just for Great Wall (regardless how long that took). That's bull! In think they were trying to pull a fast one on me.
TIP: if you book anything thru hotel concierge desk, make sure you get it in writing before paying. They are as shady as the tour guides in the airport.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri La Kerry Centre Hotel
- Shangri La Kerry Centre Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerry Hotel, Beijing, a stylish, modern luxury hotel, is situated in the Chaoyang district - Beijing's diplomatic, commercial and financial center. The city's popular historical sites, such as the Forbidden City, are also just short distances away, making it ideal for both business and leisure travelers. All 486 rooms and suites have a contemporary design with the comforts and conveniences of the ultra-modern home. It also boasts some of the largest conference facilities amongst hotels in Beijing.Situated in Beijing’s central business district and just 25 minutes from the international airport, Kerry Hotel, Beijing’s location is enhanced by its proximity to major cultural, shopping and entertainment sites.The hotel’s stylish interior is matched by modern day comforts such as complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the hotel, all 486 guestrooms, function space, and even in the limousines. Paperless check-in and check-out and complimentary mini bar upon arrival, are some of the hotel’s signature services.Wine and dine facilities are presented through four establishments. Kerry’s Kitchen delivers authentic Asian cuisine, while Kerry’s Pantry is a gourmet deli. The Horizon Chinese specialises in authentic Cantonese cuisine, along with Beijing and Sichuan signature dishes. An award-winning bar and lounge, Centro features live jazz, fine wines and real cocktails in a seductive atmosphere.With more than 6,000sqm of function space, the hotel is the preferred choice for star-studded galas, meetings and conventions. Spread across three levels at 6,000sqm, Kerry Sports features a 24-hour gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, multi-purpose courts and a recreation room, plus an outdoor jogging track. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao, Orbitz, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Kerry Hotel Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.