It's great in every aspect after the renovation, of course you will pay for what you get, but it's worth it if within your budget.
Convenient location, center of CBD.
Room is equipped with all the fancy features, especially the bathroom. And minibar was free (not sure if it's for everyone). Elevator requests room card after 10pm to keep the harassment away. Service meets the expectation.
The lounge bar is quite famous, the Filipino band is pretty ok, while the drinks are so-so and expensive, takes a few min before you can get the bartender's attention.
It will get more convenient once the shopping mall and office building finish the renovation. Now you need to walk out to get to the office and metro. Sometimes it's hard to get taxi at the front door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerry Hotel, Beijing, a stylish, modern luxury hotel, is situated in the Chaoyang district - Beijing's diplomatic, commercial and financial center. The city's popular historical sites, such as the Forbidden City, are also just short distances away, making it ideal for both business and leisure travelers. All 486 rooms and suites have a contemporary design with the comforts and conveniences of the ultra-modern home. It also boasts some of the largest conference facilities amongst hotels in Beijing.Situated in Beijing’s central business district and just 25 minutes from the international airport, Kerry Hotel, Beijing’s location is enhanced by its proximity to major cultural, shopping and entertainment sites.The hotel’s stylish interior is matched by modern day comforts such as complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the hotel, all 486 guestrooms, function space, and even in the limousines. Paperless check-in and check-out and complimentary mini bar upon arrival, are some of the hotel’s signature services.Wine and dine facilities are presented through four establishments. Kerry’s Kitchen delivers authentic Asian cuisine, while Kerry’s Pantry is a gourmet deli. The Horizon Chinese specialises in authentic Cantonese cuisine, along with Beijing and Sichuan signature dishes. An award-winning bar and lounge, Centro features live jazz, fine wines and real cocktails in a seductive atmosphere.With more than 6,000sqm of function space, the hotel is the preferred choice for star-studded galas, meetings and conventions. Spread across three levels at 6,000sqm, Kerry Sports features a 24-hour gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, multi-purpose courts and a recreation room, plus an outdoor jogging track. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Booking.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Ctrip DaoDao and Jetsetter so you can book your Kerry Hotel Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shangri La Kerry Centre Hotel
- Shangri La Kerry Centre Beijing