Kerry Hotel unremarkable one. A connecting bridge to a high-end shopping centre that announces it as a luxury property. Friendly staffs are very well conversant in English.
The rooms are generous in size with standard decoration. The clever detail of a peekaboo door to hide electronics ports was nice. I was staing on the 12th floor and the room was great. It was very clean and inviting, It was very quiet and I was very pleasantly surprised to see the fancy heated toilet seat by Toto. also the Rain Shower... it requires special mention.
Breakfast was impressive, with many hot stations serving different cuisines and a lot of fresh fruit, including mangoes! A rare and welcome treat. Location was very good, especially if you're working in the Central Business District. Cabs are plentiful and the concierge will be on hand to get them for you. It's definitely recommended, especially for business travellers
- Also Known As:
- Shangri La Kerry Centre Hotel
- Shangri La Kerry Centre Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kerry Hotel, Beijing, a stylish, modern luxury hotel, is situated in the Chaoyang district - Beijing's diplomatic, commercial and financial center. The city's popular historical sites, such as the Forbidden City, are also just short distances away, making it ideal for both business and leisure travelers. All 486 rooms and suites have a contemporary design with the comforts and conveniences of the ultra-modern home. It also boasts some of the largest conference facilities amongst hotels in Beijing.Situated in Beijing’s central business district and just 25 minutes from the international airport, Kerry Hotel, Beijing’s location is enhanced by its proximity to major cultural, shopping and entertainment sites.The hotel’s stylish interior is matched by modern day comforts such as complimentary Wi-Fi connectivity throughout the hotel, all 486 guestrooms, function space, and even in the limousines. Paperless check-in and check-out and complimentary mini bar upon arrival, are some of the hotel’s signature services.Wine and dine facilities are presented through four establishments. Kerry’s Kitchen delivers authentic Asian cuisine, while Kerry’s Pantry is a gourmet deli. The Horizon Chinese specialises in authentic Cantonese cuisine, along with Beijing and Sichuan signature dishes. An award-winning bar and lounge, Centro features live jazz, fine wines and real cocktails in a seductive atmosphere.With more than 6,000sqm of function space, the hotel is the preferred choice for star-studded galas, meetings and conventions. Spread across three levels at 6,000sqm, Kerry Sports features a 24-hour gymnasium, indoor swimming pool, multi-purpose courts and a recreation room, plus an outdoor jogging track. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip DaoDao, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Kerry Hotel Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.