We stayed for 3 nights in this hotel and I was sick for 2 of those so we we're in the hotel for 2 solid days.
The room service was speedy and good value. The staff were very accommodating and helpful. This is a superb hotel if you are staying in Beijing and like your home comforts. The breakfast was FANTASTIC and one of the best we had in China.
The rooms sere very American in there styling and not very European. Not really my taste as such but was offensive in the normal american, over the top way that some hotels can be. The communal areas and lobby are more modern and contemporary. The breakfast restaurant is gorgeous!
I would very much recommend this place to anyone who likes great service, good food, excellent location and doesn't mind paying for the privilege.
- Also Known As:
- The Peninsula Beijing Hotel Beijing
- The Peninsula Beijing Hotel
- Peninsula Beijing
- Beijing Peninsula
- Peninsula Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tech gadgets, Internet. The hotel's 525 rooms and suites offer complimentary wireless and wired Internet access, MP 3 / MP4 connectivity, silent fax machines, DVD/CD players, electronic bedside control panels, and telephones in bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Splendia, Tingo, Otel, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your The Peninsula Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.