Although the exterior of this hotel is nowhere, the interior public spaces are appealing. The breakfast buffet is comprehensive and a mixture of Western and Eastern foods. "Happy Hour" in the Press Bar is a good deal from 6-7PM each night. Free drinks and snacks which would normally be $15/drink.
Rooms are spacious and there is butler service.
Located in the embassy area, it is an easy walk to Tianamen Square and the Forbidden City.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Beijing Hotel
- The St. Regis Beijing Hotel Beijing
- St Regis Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Beijing exemplifies luxury, elegance, and impeccable service and is now relaunched in 2008. Superbly situated in the heart of Beijing's business, shopping and diplomatic districts, it is the hotel of choice for the world's most discerning traveler. Experience uncompromising and incomparable service-hallmark traits of our signature St. Regis Butler Service. Available 24 hours a day, the St. Regis Butler attends to every detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The St. Regis Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.