The St. Regis hotel in Beijing is one of the nicest hotels that I have stayed in. I generally take one or two large trips per year and I have been fortunate enough to go to many international locations. I did stay in a suite, so I can't speak about the regular rooms. But, the decor and the service from the butler service down to the general staff was terrific. I was extremely satisfied with the location of the hotel and how at home I felt from the minute I walked into the room for the three nights that I stayed there. I would definitely return to this hotel and I highly recommend this hotel to anyone thinking about staying here.
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Beijing Hotel
- The St. Regis Beijing Hotel Beijing
- St Regis Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Beijing exemplifies luxury, elegance, and impeccable service and is now relaunched in 2008. Superbly situated in the heart of Beijing's business, shopping and diplomatic districts, it is the hotel of choice for the world's most discerning traveler. Experience uncompromising and incomparable service-hallmark traits of our signature St. Regis Butler Service. Available 24 hours a day, the St. Regis Butler attends to every detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The St. Regis Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.