stayed here while on a personal trip to beijing. was glad i chose the st regis - the building from the outside isnt all that great to look at, but once you get through the doors - its a different world altogether.
location is close to the subway - there is a short cut route through the back of the hotel (by the service apts). i took the subway to all the sightseeing places.
checkin was quick and efficient - cheery, friendly service at the checkin. room was comfortable - had a room that faced the main road on a high floor. didnt hear anything - my butler was excellent and spoke very good english.
room itself very comfortable, bathroom luxurious - what you expect from a st regis
i had breakfast at the hotel and was satisfied with it - missed the sunday brunch offering as i arrived a bit late, but looked like a fabulous spread and very popular.
went to the bar for happy hour - excellent appetizers and wine. it was busy, but not packed.
loved the experience - would definitely stay here again
- Also Known As:
- The St. Regis Beijing Hotel
- The St. Regis Beijing Hotel Beijing
- St Regis Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The St. Regis Beijing exemplifies luxury, elegance, and impeccable service and is now relaunched in 2008. Superbly situated in the heart of Beijing's business, shopping and diplomatic districts, it is the hotel of choice for the world's most discerning traveler. Experience uncompromising and incomparable service-hallmark traits of our signature St. Regis Butler Service. Available 24 hours a day, the St. Regis Butler attends to every detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood APAC, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Olotels, Agoda, Venere, Otel, Ctrip DaoDao and HotelsClick so you can book your The St. Regis Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.