“Great wall & Kung fu show” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Great Wall Private Guide--Paul (Great Wall Expert)

Great Wall Private Guide--Paul (Great Wall Expert)
Room 502, No.16 Building, Hengfengyuan, Yihai Garden, Fengtai District, Beijing 100070, China
0086-13501083880
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 309 Activities in Beijing
5.0 of 5 stars 88 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi, I am Paul, a professional Great Wall tour guide of Beijing, China. I offer private, personalized Great Wall hiking tours that give you the opportunity to see the authentic Great Wall through the eyes of real Beijinger, taking in the history, culture, traditions and beautiful view. For quality tours of Great Wall, contact me now!
Shanghai, China
“Great wall & Kung fu show”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Paul took my friend and I to the Great Wall, he picked us up at our Hotel in the morning and drew us out to the less touristed part. He followed us up to the wall and told us a little bit of history, and then left us to enjoy the wall on our own. As we drew back to our Hotel, Paul arranged tickets for us to the Kung fu show later that same night. Once again he picked us up and showed us to our seats. Great experience, great guide and I can only recommend his services!!

Mexico Beach, Florida
“Great Wall Experience with Biking and Hiking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had a great experience with Paul. It was amazing. Paul was super friendly and useful. He
was very knowledgable on all items. Paul was a fountain of information on the Great Wall. I could easily tell that he enjoys and has a passion for what he did.
Huanghuacheng Great Wall was beautiful. Biking to the Wall had so much fun. We had lots of opportunity to look at the country and villiage and other things. This was a unique way to see the Wall and an all in all good experience.
Thanks Paul again!

Beijing, China
“Best Guide Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

If you want to see the Great Wall - GO WITH PAUL. Last week me and my friends went to see the Great Wall with Paul. On monday I called him asking if he had time to take us to the Great Wall during the week and luckly he did. We had such a great time and it was an absolutly fantastic experience from beginning to end. Paul picked us up in his car just outside our apartment. After 1 hour drive we arrived in a small village and the wall just in front of us - and the best thing of all: only a few people. We had the wall all to ourselves and that was an experience I will never forget. After a few hours Paul drove us back. I can highly recommend it - it was a fantastic experience!

Visited May 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

USA
9 attraction reviews
“Beijing was wonderful with Paul”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We had a great time in Beijing with Paul. His specialty is the Great Wall, but we also had him take us around Beijing to see the other places not to be missed, like Forbidden City, Summer Palace, Temple of Heaven, etc. At our request, he brought us to the non-touristy typical Chinese restaurants & he helped us find all types of good food. I love the markets & he found me some great places, I definately had a heavier load after that day! :) Of course our favorite day was walking the Great Wall. He helped us decide on the best part of the Wall to walk & gave us history & tips on the best sections of the Wall to start, finish, take pictures, etc.
Thanks Paul, we had a wonderful time with you in Beijing!!

Visited April 2013
Ottawa
“This is the guide you want!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We started early for our trip to Mutinayu and to see The Summer Palace. Paul picked us up promptly at 7:30. Paul is a kind family man with much knowledge of the history of The Great Wall and of China and it's history. With excellent English skills as well as a beautiful singing voice Paul ensured we had a great day exploring around Beijing.

Visited April 2013