“Great Wall with Mr Ping” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #45 of 240 activities in Beijing
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Visit and Tour to China can be a little difficult for you.But we are just the person that you need to solve the difficult.We are professional and trustworthy tour group and make your trip more easier and more relaxed and enjoy.
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Wall with Mr Ping”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

A one day tour with Mr Ping is value for money. He collected two of us at 8am and we returned at 4.30pm. He took us to the cloisonne factory first so that the visibility at the Wall had time to improve. We had two hours on the Wall, then lunch at a rural restaurant. A visit to a Tea House in Beijing completed the day. Mr Ping drove safely, had seat belts and entertained us with his local knowledge and general chit chat. He even encoraged me to ride the tobogan down from the Wall. There was no pressure to do or buy anything during the day. He was very cooperative with our requests.

Visited December 2013

Oroquieta
10 attraction reviews
“great wall great walk”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2013

It really was a wall of wonder! Great Wall indeed! I was really wondering how many people was able to build such a wall and how many years did it took them to finish it. Cant imagine the long and winding terrain and yet they were able to build such wall with huge block of heavy stone. The long hot walk towards the site was overcome by the site and the first step made towards the massive construction. Really worth seeing!

Visited December 2012
San Francisco, California
“Great Tour Guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

Mr Ping was fantastic. My 2 friends and I got a ride back from the Great Wall to Beijing. He was funny and engaging. 10/10, would ride again.

southern illinois
18 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Day Tour!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I only had 1 full day in Beijing so I signed up for the forbidden city and great wall of china tour. Due to traffic the guide was late, but she definitely made up for it. After the forbidden city, she took us the silk musuem and we drove by the Olympic area as well. Lunch was great and it was a part of the tour price. The wall was outstanding!! The weather was gorgeous. It was a very sunny day and no haze at all!!! After we left the wall, the guide told us we had more time and since we were only there for 1 day she wanted to make sure we saw everything we wanted. Once we arrived in Beijing we went to the pearl store to shop. The best part was they took me to STARBUCKS. I collect the mugs and needed my Beijing mug. Thanks to Taylor I have my mug. I highly recommend this tour!! I found it by using Tripadvisor so I knew I could not go wrong!!!

Brisbane
5 attraction reviews
“Just the thing! Mr Ping from Beijing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2013

My wife, 3yo son and I recently visited Beijing on a family holiday. Mr Ping organised our airport transfers and Great Wall tour. We were not disappointed! He was on time, engaging with great English language skills, and even took the time to teach our son some Mandarin. Our son adored Mr Ping - he is great with kids.

Highly Recommended.

Visited November 2013

Been to Beijing Great Wall One-day Private Tour Guide Mr.Ping? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Beijing Great Wall One-day Private Tour Guide Mr.Ping, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later
Save Saved
You added Beijing Great Wall One-day Private Tour Guide Mr.Ping to your Saves list