“Jessie helped me make the most of a single day!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 309 Activities in Beijing
5.0 of 5 stars 451 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: Choosing the right vacation spot is an important decision. Choosing the right tour guide is an even bigger decision. Don't leave your vacation to chance, choose Jessie. She is a Licensed English speaking Tour Guide in Beijing.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Activities for older children
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Jessie helped me make the most of a single day!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

Jessie and I emailed a bit to get the perfect one free day I had organized to see what I wanted to see most while in Beijing. My two choices were the Great Wall and the Hutongs. History and people are my passion...and Jessie made sure I had the best day. She met me at the hotel promptly and we went out to the Great Wall at Mutianyu. Jessie let me set the pace for the climb and walk and made sure she took pictures of me along the way. I don't like having my picture taken, but when you climb there? You want to remember it! BEAUTIFUL! Next stop was for lunch back in Beijing before we walked over and explored Beiguangfan Hutong. Jessie's English is excellent and she pointed out many things that I would not have missed if it was not for her knowledge. For example, we saw a young couple having photographs taken for their wedding. A was enthralled with the bride's beautiful dress with a blue and white top...and Jessie explained the choice of colors, along with other symbols and colors we saw along our walk.

Jessie and her driver welcomed me and made me comfortable the whole day. I HIGHLY recommend you spend a day with Jessie. She is a sharp young woman and enjoyable company. I can't wait to come back again and spend more time with her exploring more of Beijing!

THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL DAY, JESSIE!

Visited September 2013

Skelleftea, Sweden
“Just Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had Lisa as our guide for two days in Beijing.
She was amazing and felt more like a friend than a tour guide, a friend with much knowledge that is. Everything was very smooth and we got to see a lot of things and learn many things aswell

Highly recommended.

San Diego, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Review for Lisa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Jessie wasn't available on the day we planned to visit the Great Wall, so we were assigned Lisa. Lisa was a great tour guide! Our group was small (only me and my gf) and Lisa was very accommodating and knowledgable. Very upbeat, happy, and an overall positive attitude. We already visited Tiananmen Square and Forbidden Palace the day before, so she took us to Summer Palace instead. It was gorgeous and she offered to take lots of photos of us, which was nice. It's always hard getting nice photos when you're traveling as a couple, so this was a huge plus for us. At the Great Wall, she took us off trail to show us a nice little secret spot that we would have never found if we went alone. They also picked us up in a very nice car with brand new water bottles every time we got back in the car after walking around. VIP service and treatment. I would definitely book them again if we wanted to go on another tour. Recommend them!

Sydney, Australia
“Lisa/Jesse tour guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Jesse was unable to be our guide so she recommended Lisa who was absolutely an amazing tour guide. She was knowledgeable, friendly, prompt and communicate effectively. We would highly recommend Lisa in hectic Beijing a MUST!!!!! Her drive was excellent as well.

utah
“Beijing Tour with Jessie Di”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

My son and I traveled to Beijing in August 2013 and we hired Jessie Di. She was quick to respond to my emails and was able to fit us in on a tight schedule. She responded with the information needed to plan our tours and answered several emails with simple questions we had on general information about China. She arranged our pickup and drop off at the airport and we had very nice drivers in very comfortable vehicles. Our two days were informative, interesting and fun, seeing the most important sights in the area. She also added a couple of side trips we were interested in that were not on the itinerary without any problem or hesitation. Jessie is able to get passed ticket lines and get us right into the parks without waiting. I am very glad we chose Jessie, she is easy to understand and she loves her job. She offered to take our pictures at the sights several times which was great. I would highly recommend her and her services.