I travel to BJ from the USA four times a year on business. A friend recently recommended this hotel, and I'm glad he did. It's a bargain; well located and comfortable. The highlights for me:
● A great rate -- lower than most comparable hotels in Beijing.
● Centrally located. I had meetings all over the city.
● The subway Line 2 is a 12-15 minute walk; or taxis are available from the hotel.
● Clean room and comfortable bed. The room is not large, but modern and well maintained.
● Free wifi in the room. A big plus when I'm traveling alone and on business.
● A 10 minute walk to Sulitan Village for restaurants, shops, bars and Starbucks.
● There's no on-site restaurant for dinner, but options nearby.
● Breakfast is good. Asian and Western options. The b'fast room can get crowded, but hey, just sit where there's space. Everyone is friendly (or just waking up).
I had no complaints. I'll definitely go back to this hotel on my next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll enjoy all the convenience of a city centre location when you choose Holiday Inn Express Beijing Dongzhimen. Beijing Capital International Airport is 30 minutes away and historic Beijing is also within easy reach. This welcoming hotel sits back from the city in its own gardens, and has complimentary high-speed Internet throughout.Visit nearby company headquarters such as IBM and Boeing, as well as a host of embassies in the area. You can also welcome up to 100 guests or associates to one of our 4 meeting rooms at Holiday Inn Express Beijing Dongzhimen. Parking is complimentary and we're a 10-minute walk from the city's subway network.Take a stress-free subway ride to many of the city's landmarks, most within a few minutes of the hotel. Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City are both around 8km away, so you're close to the best of Beijing. Our friendly Front Desk staff can suggest tours for the family, and kids under 18 stay free.Savour a complimentary breakfast before exploring the city. Holiday Inn Express Beijing Dongzhimen also offers set lunch and dinner menus, ideal if you're on the go. Venture out to Sanlitun Village to find one of Beijing's most popular entertainment spots, with dozens of bars and restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Beijing Dongzhimen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Beijing Dongzhimen Hotel Beijing