I stayed in this hotel for about 10 days when I visited Beijing in June 2013. The purpose of my visit was to attend my Ph.D. graduation ceremony. i was accompanied by my son who is 15 year old. I did the booking through the internet as it is much cheaper. The room was spacious and very clean.
The hotel is located in Wangjing sub district, northeast of Beijing, which is not far away from the airport. It is a little bit far from the CPD area (around 25 minutes). If you seek and care about peaceful and quite places, then this hotel is one of the best choices. The breakfast is quit good. with regard to the staff of the hotel they are average and most of whom speak some English.
What I liked the most about the hotel is its excellent location, as it is surrounded by a large number of Chinese, Korean and Japanese restaurants, Super market, shopping malls and many other facilities and services. We found it very easy to get a taxi at any time with the help of the hotel staff and without it.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Beijing Focus Square Hotel Beijing
- Holiday Inn Beijing Focus Square Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Beijing Focus Square is the newest and tallest international mid-scale hotel at Wangjing’s famous business hub which is within walking distance to many multinational companies while surrounded by a wide variety of dining and shopping outlets. The hotel is the best choice for discerning business travellers, meeting delegations and those who enjoy the exclusivity of club facilities with a panoramic view complemented by a dedicated team offering efficient and friendly service. The hotel offers 275 beautifully furnished rooms including 61 executive floor rooms and 21 suites all located between the 30th and the 41st floor with great view over Beijing city and suburb. The lobby and lobby lounge, boasting stylish and contemporary design, both face a beautiful and quiet courtyard garden inducing a relaxing atmosphere. On the 5th floor you will find a 25 meters long swimming pool engulfed with natural light, exclusive steam bath and sauna facilities, as well as an exceptionally well-equipped gym.Dining facilities include an All Day Dining restaurant serving Western and Asian cuisine and taking the ‘cooking station’ concept, the Sao Paolo Brazilian Restaurant boasting authentic Brazilian barbecue; the Sunshine Terrace stylish outdoor dining venue for casual diners, the Chopsticks Chinese Restaurant offering a great selection of Cantonese and Beijing dishes in an elegant and comfortable atmosphere with spacious private rooms available. The HI Bar is a fantastic place to meet in Wangjing. A 420 square meters ballroom and 7 breakout rooms with day light and fitted out with state-of-the-art meeting equipments as well as an impressive boardroom with the latest in-room high-tech meeting facilities can accommodate all types of conventions, meetings, training seminars and weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip DaoDao and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Beijing Focus Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.