“Shame we only stayed there for a short night” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport

You added Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport to your Saves list
Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No.1 Erjing Road, Terminal 3, Capital International Airport, Beijing 100621, China (Beijing Capital International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
30% off room rate
Ranked #31 of 5,422 Hotels in Beijing
Cheshire UK
“Shame we only stayed there for a short night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2014

Very nice hotel, shame we did not stay there very long as we had to leave for a very early flight. We were lucky to be upgraded to a suite. The hotel is very clean and conveniently place for any of Beijing Capital airport. They also provide a free shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
I thank you for taking the time to write this review about your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

Our team members are genuinely dedicated to offer friendly and efficient service and I was very happy to read that you had a very enjoyable stay with us. I also thank you for highlighting the convenience of our location and our pink shuttle bus which has been mentioned by many of our guests.

My team and I thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay at Beijing Capital Airport and look forward welcoming you back soon.

John Vouillamoz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I have been a regular guest at the Langham Place, BCA, whilst travelling on business for over 2 years. The Langham or ‘My Place’ is conveniently located near the airport. It is an absolute pleasure to stay at the Langham. The staff are professional, friendly and make a traveler feel very welcome. The management and staff have a sense of appreciation of the ‘loneness’ of business travel and do what they can to make the experience pleasant and homely. The hotel would rate within the best that I have stayed in. The rooms are extremely well appointed and the bed very comfortable after a long flight. I would highly recommend the Langham Place BCA to any traveler.

Room Tip: Every room is good
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
I thank you very much for making Langham Place your first choice for your accommodation at Beijing Capital Airport.

It is with a great pleasure that our management team and I have read your recent review as we endeavor great efforts
to train and motivate our team members in offering friendly and efficient service as well as create great memories.

My team and I thank you for your kind comments and look forward welcoming you back soon.

Timisoara
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2014

This hotel is one of the best hotels I from my (limited) travel experience.
Hotel staff is very kind with tourists; I felt welcome since my first step in this hotel.
Rooms are confortable, clean, plenty of space.
Bathroom was clean, plenty of space and in a stylish way arrangement inside.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Langham Hotels

John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this review, March 2, 2014
I thank you very much for posting your comments on your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

My team and I were delighted to read that you have enjoyed thefacilities, our spacious rooms and the stylish fittings of our bathrooms. Also thank you for highlighting the friendliness of our team members which has been mentioned by many of our guests.

I thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay at Beijing Capital Airport and hope soon having the pleasure to welcome you and your family back.

Beijing, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason not to choose Langham Place. If you're going with the Crowne Plaza or the Hilton you're making a huge mistake. In EVERY way (quality of room, overall service, breakfast buffet, room service, etc.) Langham Place is superior.

Stayed January 2014
I would like to thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay and taking the time to write this review.

I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed our facilities, the quality of our service offered as well as our food and beverage product. I have shared your comments with our team members to ensure we will keep offering stimulating hospitality and making airport hotel fun.

I thank you very much for further recommending Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport andhope soon having the pleasure of welcoming you back.

New Paltz, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2014

In all my travels the best hotel I have ever stayed at is the Langham Place Mongkok Hong Kong. So when I recently needed an airport hotel between flights in Beijing it was a no-brain er where I would stay...the Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport. I'm glad to report this airport hotel lives up to the Langham reputation; everything about the hotel was excellent!
I stayed in one of the Club rooms, everything about the room was perfect:
-large bathroom with all the amenities
-big flat screen TV with DVD player
-functional work desk with lots of outlets
-small comfortable day-couch
-super fast WiFi (which is rare in Beijing), fast enough to stream video.
-and of course the very plush comfortable bed which was a slice of heaven.

The Club L lounge was also a delight. I dropped by when when they were serving Hors d'oeuvres in the evening. Food was fantastic and the young ladies on duty were very nice and helpful.

And if all of that isn't enough the breakfast at the ground-floor restaurant is also amazing! Fresh pastries, fresh squeezed juice, eggs made to order, and anything else you could want. The staff again was amazing. Even though it's a buffet they were more than eager to bring items to your table.

There is also a nice park across the street if you want to go for a stroll.

Next time I'm in any city that has a Langham Hotel...they will have my business!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
I thank you very much for taking the time to post such detailed review on your experience at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport and Langham Hotel Group.

We are delighted to know that you have enjoyed our facilities, our room amenities including, TV, DVD player, Hi Speed Wi-Fi as those are offered to help us achieving our mission of “Making Airport Hotel Fun”. Also I thank you for highlighting the Club L and the Place restaurant both offering delicious food and friendly service which contribute in building great memories to our guests.

I have shared your comments with our colleagues and praised them for their great performance.

I thank you very much for making our hotel your first choice at Beijing Capital Airport and look forward welcoming you back soon at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

Bethesda, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I stayed at the Langham Place when I had a 11-hour daytime layover in Beijing airport, between two overnight flights. It was an excellent choice, easy shuttle to get there, friendly and efficient staff, very comfortable bed for sleeping. The breakfast buffet was outstanding, and they ended up including it in the room rate even though that wasn't part of the deal originally.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
I thank you for letting us know about your experience at the Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

I am glad to know that you have enjoyed location, facilities, and thequality of Breakfast at our Place Restaurant. Thank you for highlighting the friendliness and efficiency of our team members as well as the quality ofDream Big bed which has been mentioned by many of our guests. Our management team will keep motivating our colleagues to offer superior service.

My team and I thank you for choosing Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport and look forward welcoming you back during your next travelling to Beijing.

Almaty, Kazakhstan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2014

Of the 3 airport hotels served by 24/7 airport-hotel transfer buses, Langham Place is hard to beat. The cost is reasonable, the food is good, it is very comfortable and well-appointed but most of all the service is exceptional in a country that excels at service. Highly recommended for airport convenience and a 30 minute taxi ride finds the city centre.

Room Tip: The executive floor is worth the extra cost
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
I thank you very much for taking the time to write this review and for recommending Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed our facilities, the quality of our food but moreover the friendly service offered by our colleagues. As every time a review is posted we ensure that the comments are shared to the team to keep everyone motivated in delivering superior service.

I thank you for choosing Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport for your stay and look forward welcoming you back.

John Vouillamoz

Been to Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport? Share your experiences!