“FANTASTIC HOTEL, FANTASTIC SERVICE” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport

You added Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport to your Saves list
Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No.1 Erjing Road, Terminal 3, Capital International Airport, Beijing 100621, China (Beijing Capital International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
30% off room rate
Ranked #32 of 5,423 Hotels in Beijing
4.5 of 5 stars 451 Reviews
Summerville, South Carolina
“FANTASTIC HOTEL, FANTASTIC SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

Langham Place was a big surprise for us! The hotel was very beautiful, clean and elegant from personnel to building itself. Service was super! Two beautiful young ladies from the hotel in their uniforms of pink and gray suits greeted us at the airport and lead us to the shuttle bus provided by the hotel. Needles to say, we were so nervous prior to departing Yichang on our way back to Beijing, not knowing if we were to find our own way to the hotel. While on the shuttle bus, a young gentleman heard us talking and asked if it was our first time to be at the Langham Place; and we answered yes. He said to us that we will be very happy and pleased with the accommodations and service that we will receive. And indeed he was right! Some examples of the great services we received were when I we were eating at the the hotel restaurant. I was not feeling well at that time and therefore I was not able to eat most of my food. The head waitress asked me if there was something wrong with the food and if there was she will talk to the chef and replace it with something I like. I explained that nothing was wrong and that my stomach was not feeling well. She then offered me to fix me a hot tea with honey which she said her mother usually prepared for her whenever she felt the same. She also made sure that I brought up with me an extra cup of tea with honey on my way back to my room. Meanwhile, during the course of our conversation while I was drinking my cup of tea I told her about the possibility of going back to the shopping place before leaving Beijing the following day. I asked her if we can go to the concierge for help to arrange a plan for us. She said no need for us to go and see the concierge for she will ask the concierge to come to our table. Kevin the concierge came politely and made the plan for us perfectly. It was a fantastic experience!

Room Tip: We did ask for a Non-smoking room.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
First of all, I would like to thank you for posting this review on your stay.

It is with a great pleasure that I have read that you have enjoyed your stay and in order to ensure that we further strive
for excellence your comments on our hotel and service have been communicated to all our managers and employees.

We have also identified the mentioned employees and I have personally praised and thanked our Airport Pink Angels,
our Place Assistant Manager and assistant Chief concierge for the great service offered.

Again I thank you for our comments which help us in keeping a high quality standard and hope that given the
chance I will have the pleasure to welcome you back at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport personally.

John Vouillamoz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Stayed overnight...superb. Was upgraded to Exec Suite (without the perks, tho). Beautifully appointed room with English soaking tub. Fabulous breakfast the next morning. Coffee options were impressive from regular brew to cappuccino to expresso! Lots of Chinese and western choices, many freshly prepared. Could have stayed all morning, but had a plane to catch!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
I thank you very much for posting this review about your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport. I am glad to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and service.

Our Food and Beverage team especially our chefs also appreciate your comment on the breakfast asthey on daily basis endeavor their best to offer a wide range of fresh cooked dishes

I thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay at Beijing Capital Airport and look forward welcoming you back soon.

Eastleigh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

I stayed in this hotel as a stopover to another destination. It was very good, clean & all the staff extra helpfull. The extra cost of the bsuiness up-grade was worth every penny! The bar and restaurant services were excellant.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments on your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport. I am happy to know that you have enjoyed our facilities and that our team was able to delight you with great service.

I hope that chance given I will have the pleasure to welcome you back at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

Changchun, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

After several stays, this hotel never ceased to amaze me: A great check-in experience by the FO manager, fabulous rooms with comfortable bed and spacious bathroom and a nifty F&B concept. A very nice place is the L-Lounge on the 6th floor, with very personal service and an excellent evening happy hour with champagne and high-quality hors d'oeuvres.

Minus point: Breakfast only starts at 6.30 am - the hotel could offer at least a limited early bird buffet. The breakfast buffet is excellent.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
I thank you for posting this review on your recent stay at the Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport. I was very happy to read that you have enjoyed our service and facilities.

For sure more and more of our guest have highlighted the quality of our Club L facilities especially the variety of happy hour food and beverages.

Regarding your comment about the breakfast, I am sorry that you were not mentioned that we do have an early departure breakfast served in our lobby “ DJ counter “ including coffee, tea, juices, croissant Danish and yoghurt. I hope that your will be able to enjoy it at your next stay.

I thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay at Beijing Airport and look forward welcoming you back soon.

Shanghai, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Went to Beijing for business trip. Want to aviod the traffic from city hotel to airport i selected langham. Anyway clients are nearby too.
I enjoyed my stay very much as staff are friendly and helpful. Always greeted by smiling and passionate service staff.
Excelllent contanese cuisine.
I would recommend friends to stay in Langham Beijing

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this review, July 4, 2013
I thank you very much for your comment on your recent stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.
I am glad to know that our team members were able to delight you with their friendly and passionate attitude as we do spend a lot of effort in training, motivating, coaching and taking care of our team member. Your comments have also been shared to our Ming Court Cantonese restaurant team.
Again, I thank you for very much for sharing your experience with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Randburg, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

I needed an overnight close to the airport in Beijing and am really glad I booked here. The rooms were excellent and very well priced considering the location. The shuttle to and from the airport runs efficiently and the service was exemplary. After having left a charger in the room, a quick e-mail resolved the issue and it is safely on its way back to me.

Highly recommended

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
I thank you for your posting in regards to your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.
My team and I were very happy to read that you have enjoyed our facilities and the service provided. When it comes to your forgotten charger, I am glad that to know that you have got it back on time but quite expected as we have trained our housekeeping and x-team to efficiently handle this kind of situation.
I thank you for choosing Langham Place for your stay in Beijing and look forward welcoming you back soon.
Amravati, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

well,what to say staying at langham was one of the finest expirience of hotel I ever had,right from recieving at airport to check in everything was pretty smooth,they even upgraded me to club level and placed me on 6th floor where along with breakfast we had hi-tea and drinks in happy hours(6-8 pm) complimentary,but these guys literally kept their service open and served us till late night also,when restaurant manager came to know that i am indian she promptly put forward indian chef krishna and he treated us with indian food at par with our home standards we could only dreamt of in china,staff was polite,more than helpful,courteous and spoke really well english,they even made awesome arrangement of tour to great wall with excellent english speaking driver john who also took very good care of us and when we checked out they handed me card which read "missed you already ",we said langham we will miss you we were on a business trip and my wife and me are more than happy with our experience and would recommend this hotel without any hesitation and next time I am in beijing my destination will be this only!

Room Tip: go for club level on 6th floor,its indeed a great experience.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you very much for your review on our service at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.
My team and I were delighted to read your comments on our Club L, the Place Restaurant service, Krishna our chef cooking Indian Food and our Driver John. In fact more and more guests are happy to book Club Room in order to receive special benefit but mostly enjoy the quality of happy hours food and beverage provide. Following your posting I have personally thanked Krishna and John for the great service offered to you.
I thank you very much for choosing Langham Place for your stay in Beijing and hope having the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Been to Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport? Share your experiences!