“excellent hotel !!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport

You added Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport to your Saves list
Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No.1 Erjing Road, Terminal 3, Capital International Airport, Beijing 100621, China (Beijing Capital International Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
30% off room rate
Ranked #32 of 5,423 Hotels in Beijing
4.5 of 5 stars 451 Reviews
New Delhi, India
“excellent hotel !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

.my husband was on a business trip and i decided to do a bit of sight seeing...the hotel is near the exhibition ground so it was a good location for him..i was a bit apprehensive since it is away from the city centre but was amazed that it turned out to b a great idea to stay there..they have a shuttle to terminal 3 very 15 minutes and the airport express takes u to the city in 20 minutes for 25 rmb only...the staff speaks good english and arrange a cab for u in short notice..the buffet breakfast and dinner is just superbbb..though v didnt use the gym ,we took a walk around the serene lake next to the hotel and were refreshed. the concierge staff gives u helpful tips and all of them spoke english...specially Joe...the room size, the interiors of the hotel and the amenities in the room are really wonderful..i am definitely staying in this hotel on my next visit...

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
I would like to thank you for staying at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport and posting this review.

I was delighted to read that you have enjoyed our facilities and service and hope having soon the pleasure to welcome you back.

John Vouillamoz

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Lovely hotel next to airport which is just what you need when flying at 7am. Hotel was supposed to meet me and didn't , check in was laboured . Room was gorgeous and worth the pain checking in. iPod dock and lots of nice touches. Bed was heavenly. However checkout was not so easy and receptionist was incredibly rude, didn't smile , didn't ask if I had taken anything from the mini bar( which I had and wanted added to my bill) ended up having to pay cash for and was not amused . Shame how one person can spoil your whole experience. checkout took 20 mins - which is too long. Note to staff - if you are going to deal with customers - wear a smile :)

• Stayed May 2013
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments and for taking the time to complete this review about your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

It was with a certain disappointment that I read that our front desk team members have failed in their mission to offer you an enjoyable and relaxing arrival and departure experience. One again a proof that nothing is for ever acquire and that constant evaluation, training and audit is to be made to keep high standard of service.

This was brought up to the attention of manager and department head concerned as per to keep the positive professional and friendly attitude or our colleagues.

Again I thank you for your valuable suggestions and remain.

Miami, FL , United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised by how 5-star this hotel is for only $150 a night (compared to the Hilton $300/night). Brand new, beautiful, modern, large, rooms are clean and extremely comfortable. Highly recommend the buffet, it is as good as buffets in Bellagio or Caesars Palace in Vegas for roughly $32 USD.

Great business center with Mac pros, highspeed internet (must pay for higher speed). Very impressive hotel. The only Con is no swimming pool.

Room Tip: choose the lake view room.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this review, May 26, 2013
I would like to thank you for choosing Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport as your preferred accommodation in Beijing as well as for your feedback following your recent stay.

I was delighted to read that you have thoroughly enjoyed your stay and have especially complemented our Food and Beverage team .

Once again, I thank you very much for staying with us and hope having the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

I have stayed with my small family in Langham Place on mid January 2013 . I have beed little worried as that was the only available hotel the time we have been booking accommodation, and we didn't have much choice . How wonderful we didn't have much choice because we would never experience great hospitality of Langham Place .Hotel is located about few minutes from airport , has shuttle bus .Rooms are spacious , clean and modern . Service is wonderful and always helpful. We tried room service menu , good value for money like all Langham Place itself. But breakfast buffet the very next morning was one of the best we ever had . If will be back to this wonderful hotel again for sure !!!!!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
I would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

Again I had the pleasure to shared your comments with my colleagues so to make sure that our team keep focusing offering our guest best service and built memories.

I thank you for staying at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport and hope having the pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

This is my regular hotel to host my conferences in Beijing since last November, and I feel the hotel has been improving more and more each time I come back ( third time this time).

Conference: beautiful bright rooms, excellent value, good service.

Guest room: clean, spacious, beautiful and modern layout.

Food: the room service menu has been improved so much since the last time, it was always delicious, and this is time is OUTSTANDING! Ming Court surprised me with great Cantonese dim sum.

Internet/computer at the lobby( with VPN) near the chill lobby bar with friendly staff.

Shuttle bus: I used to book hotel car to pick up, but if you fly in from Hk, the terminal is literally 2 mins away, the shuttle bus is so frequent, and they have a staff on board plus the driver to help you with the luggage.

Location: not bad at all for the airport hotel, because I can still get to the Birds Nest with airport train all the way to downtown within 30 mins ( that's great compared if you take a taxi from a downtown going within downtown, it would be at least 30 mins anyways).

Value: 2 thumps up, both guest rooms and conference room.

Service: their event manager secretly emailed their headquarter event director in Hong Kong to personally thanked me for hosting my events, showed me they really care for their customers.

There are so much I would like to express, but I believe the Langham place beijing is the best airport hotel in the world!!!

Highly recommend it!

• Stayed May 2013
Thank you for your feedback following your recent stay with us at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport.

My team and I were very happy to read that beside enjoying our facilities and service you were able to notice that we have changed our room service menu and now providing dishes from all our restaurants depending on opening time.

When it comes to your last comment, yes our event team is very dedicated in genuinely caring for our guests and again I was able to commend their performance.

Once again, I thank you very much for coming back to Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport hope having the pleasure to welcome back in the near future.

Leicestershire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed here on first trip to Beijing, and having stayed at the Langham, thought it would be a safe bet, and wasn't disappointed.

Rooms the size of a small house, amazing food, great service, reasonably priced, thoroughly recommend !

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This looks like a concrete bunker on the web - and it probably is! My room actually had a sub-woofer in the sound system so they must be very confident about their sound proofing. The only thing missing is an outsider courtyard restaurant (like the one at the Steigenberger in Frankfurt Airport). There was a minor misunderstanding over the airport transfer (partly my mistake) but the management response was overwhelming. The buffet restaurant is great value for money with cheerful friendly staff. This hotel just how far China has come in terms of professional competent service and management. Good value overall. I will be back.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
John V, General Manager at Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
I was very pleased to read that you have enjoyed your stay at Langham Place Beijing Capital Airport and I thank you for your very rewarding comments which have been shared with our team members.

Regarding your suggestion of courtyard restaurant, I would bring up to your attention that we have just opened a terrace restaurant outside our The Place all day dinning.

This new outdoor venue offer our guest the possibility to enjoy, lunch, afternoon snacks, diner or maybe just an ice cream few hundred meters away from the Beijing Capital Airport T3 landing strip with a breathtaking view on landing airplanes and I hope that in your next visit at the airport you will have the opportunity to try it out.

Meanwhile I thank you for choosing Langham Place Capital Airport and look forward welcoming you back.

John Vouillamoz

Been to Langham Place, Beijing Capital Airport? Share your experiences!