Stayed here for 3 nigths as my first stop on a business trip to Asia, and must say that was a great experience. Decision to choose this hotel, was driven by the fact that the China affiliate of the company I work for, is located in the same building of the hotel, therefore, to save time my secretary booked me this hotel. No doubt that was a great decision. Nice rooms, spacious, very clean, great view of the city, the hotel occupies floors 64th to 80th of the tower, and the bar at the 79th or 80th floor (.....don´t remember exactly) is really very good. On top of that, and in relation to location, the hotel is nearby a shopping mall, which is not cheap, but has great options.
Completely service oriented staff, and a very good equipped gym.
No doubt that a place I will stay again in my next trip to Beijing in September
- Also Known As:
- China World Summit Wing Hotel Beijing
- China World Summit Wing Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- China World Summit Wing, Beijing comprises 278 guest rooms and suites, four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge. Accommodations with guest room sizes averaging 65 square metres are the most spacious in the city. The hotel also houses the city's highest spa retreat with CHI, The Spa - Shangri-La's signature spa brand - on level 77. Most of the city's attractions, such as the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, are within a 15-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao, Venere and Otel so you can book your Shangri-La China World Summit Wing Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.