This is a very new hotel, so it satisfies all of my high tech needs, for example an iPhone stereo player is a plus for my trip at the end of the day. The hotel's lobby is on 64th floor and it provides free snacks and drink to all the in-house guests, which is a rare treat in such a luxury hotel. The even better part is that I can just all my local business contacts to have a small meeting here at the awesome free meeting room with complimentary freshly brewed coffee. The room is spacious, with elegant and smart deco. I personally like the Nespresso capsule coffee machine in the room minibar very much. There's also an elevator which accesses to the China World Shopping Mall, which is quite convenient, but I didn't have much time to see it.
- Also Known As:
- China World Summit Wing Hotel Beijing
- China World Summit Wing Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- China World Summit Wing, Beijing comprises 278 guest rooms and suites, four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge. Accommodations with guest room sizes averaging 65 square metres are the most spacious in the city. The hotel also houses the city's highest spa retreat with CHI, The Spa - Shangri-La's signature spa brand - on level 77. Most of the city's attractions, such as the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, are within a 15-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Ctrip DaoDao, Venere and Otel so you can book your Shangri-La China World Summit Wing Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.