Been to a few hotels, shanghai-la is one of the best, nice view, can see most of Beijing when there is no air pollution of course. Good service, great food, love the bar....
There is a restaurant on floor 80th? Don't remember, great steak. Can invite friends to 80th for afternoon tea, and in the evening , same floor, can enjoy fine wine with live band... You can have everything you want in here..
- Also Known As:
- China World Summit Wing Hotel
- China World Summit Wing Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- China World Summit Wing, Beijing comprises 278 guest rooms and suites, four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge. Accommodations with guest room sizes averaging 65 square metres are the most spacious in the city. The hotel also houses the city's highest spa retreat with CHI, The Spa - Shangri-La's signature spa brand - on level 77. Most of the city's attractions, such as the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, are within a 15-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your China World Summit Wing Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.