From the moment the hotel rep picked me up 10m after exiting the plane i knew the hotel was going to be something special! VIP treatment through immigration, baggage collection and customs to a mercedes limo with wifi, all rather impressive. Met at the hotel door by a lovely lady who whisked me through an impressive lobby straight into a waiting lift, she talked me slowly through the amenities in perfect english as we climbed to the 64 floor. We drifted past the guest lounge and into another lift up to the floor, the room was stunning. An amazing view of Beijing, beautiful furniture and a fully appointed room. Check- in was done within 30 seconds of being in the room and she was gone, with bags arriving 60 seconds later. The huge bed and a selection of pillows was literally a dream. Housekeeping and room service were prompt , courteous and special. I would totally recommend this hotel if you like being spoilt.
- Also Known As:
- China World Summit Wing Hotel
- China World Summit Wing Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- China World Summit Wing, Beijing comprises 278 guest rooms and suites, four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge. Accommodations with guest room sizes averaging 65 square metres are the most spacious in the city. The hotel also houses the city's highest spa retreat with CHI, The Spa - Shangri-La's signature spa brand - on level 77. Most of the city's attractions, such as the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, are within a 15-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Shangri-La's China World Summit Wing Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.