Have stayed here many times now. This is my choice whenever staying in Beijing. Summit Wing is in tower 3 (not to be confused with the much older China World Hotel in tower 1). The hotel is new (less than 1 year since it opened?). Staff are fantastic. The rooms are terrific, good size and with modern Chinese/English fusion decor. There is a brilliant spa, gym and pool in the building and the hotel links with the massive China World complex with cinemas, ice rink, shops etc. You could make the mistake of just staying in the China World complex it is so vast. I rate this hotel as one of the best that I have stayed in anywhere. It leaves the standards in Australian and many Hong Kong hotels for dead. Im not sure what constructive "criticism" I would make of this hotel. It is just so polished in almost every way (with about the most comfortable bed you could have).
- Also Known As:
- China World Summit Wing Hotel Beijing
- China World Summit Wing Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- China World Summit Wing, Beijing comprises 278 guest rooms and suites, four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge. Accommodations with guest room sizes averaging 65 square metres are the most spacious in the city. The hotel also houses the city's highest spa retreat with CHI, The Spa - Shangri-La's signature spa brand - on level 77. Most of the city's attractions, such as the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, are within a 15-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Ctrip DaoDao, Venere and Otel so you can book your Shangri-La China World Summit Wing Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.