This hotel is located in the business district of Beijing. We stayed on the 74th Floor, and the view of Beijing was spectacular :). The hotel is right on top of a shopping mall (The China World Trade Shopping Centre), but everything is very pricey. Very close to subway, and avoid taxi during rush hours because traffic in Beijing is worst than New York City. There is a great buffet at Kerry's Kitchen, located at Kerry Centre Hotel (2 minutes walk from the Summit), but it is only available for lunch.
- Also Known As:
- China World Summit Wing Hotel Beijing
- China World Summit Wing Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- China World Summit Wing, Beijing comprises 278 guest rooms and suites, four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge. Accommodations with guest room sizes averaging 65 square metres are the most spacious in the city. The hotel also houses the city's highest spa retreat with CHI, The Spa - Shangri-La's signature spa brand - on level 77. Most of the city's attractions, such as the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, are within a 15-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Venere, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Shangri-La China World Summit Wing Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.