First of all, my driver dropped me off at the China World, which is the same but different wing. When I asked for assistance to bring my bags over the the summit wing, the answer was "NO", they can't this, and when I insisted, and requested to speak to the duty manager, then reluctantly, they sent a bell boy to help me. It was almost 4:30pm, and told my room was not ready. OK, so I went for my meeting, and requested them to put my bag in the room when it is ready. Finally, got my room, and was told they will send my bags up. OK. So I waited for 10 minutes in my room, and I lost my patience and called the front desk. The bag then came after the call. I tried to polish my shoes, and found the sponge was used before, see photo. Ah, one more thing, if you think you're staying high up and you did not need to wear anything in the room, you're wrong. One morning, there was stranger outside cleaning the window. But there is no prior notice from the hotel management!
- Also Known As:
- China World Summit Wing Hotel
- China World Summit Wing Hotel Beijing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- China World Summit Wing, Beijing comprises 278 guest rooms and suites, four designer restaurants, two bars and a lounge. Accommodations with guest room sizes averaging 65 square metres are the most spacious in the city. The hotel also houses the city's highest spa retreat with CHI, The Spa - Shangri-La's signature spa brand - on level 77. Most of the city's attractions, such as the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square, are within a 15-minute drive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip DaoDao, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Shangri-La China World Summit Wing Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.