Modern hotel-opened one year ago. Room’s good size with very comfortable beds and wonderful bedclothes. Sleeping was very good after a very long travel. The room has a bar with a kettle for tea/ coffee and two bottles of water, replenished daily. The hotel also has internet connection in rooms and in lobby two Mac computers for hotel guests.
Quite large bathrooms with a shower only, no bathtub. We had a problem with the outflow of water from the shower. Generally the bathroom very nice and clean.
Location of the hotel is not ideal but is not the worse, a short walk to the subway 10-15 minutes.
Not too much happening in a neighborhood of terms of shops, restaurants, etc.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Beijing Downtown Hotel Beijing
- Mercure Beijing Downtown Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Beijing Downtown is a garden style hotel situated in Beijing CBD. It is walking distance to Beijing subway and 30 min drive to Beijing airport. Landmarks such as Silk Market and World Trade Center are nearby. The hotel offers free access to its leisure facilities and private parking. Internet access is also complimentary. It features duplex sets, exclusive in the CBD and the largest 4 star meeting facilities. Guests can also enjoy a free shuttle to CBD every morning. The hotel has an open-kitchen style Western restaurant and a Chinese Restaurant specializing in Cantonese cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, ACCOR, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Ctrip DaoDao, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Beijing Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.