Good points: near to metro stations
1. Hard to find, down some side roads with rundown buildings.
2. The bathroom really smelt because of the drains. Must of been blocked. It certainly wasn't pleasant.
3. Overpriced compared to other accommodation we stayed in.
4. Lots of dust and dirt in the room. Sheets were clean but it doesn't look like the hoover or sweep. Bathroom had considerable mould.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A typical courtyard hidden in small Hutong providing a relaxing escape from the hustle and bustle of modern Beijing.With only 7 rooms, Fish Inn takes care of your every need. Staying with us, you are experiencing the true lifestyle of Beijingers.All the 7 rooms are stylishly decorated and comfortably set up with modern convenience to ensure your stay enjoyable and comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your My Beiping Garden Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fish Hotel Beijing