“China” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Beijing Capital Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Beijing Capital Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Beijing Capital Airport
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Sanjing Road, Beijing Capital International Airport, Beijing 100621, China (Beijing Capital International Airport)   |
Special Offer
Save up to 20% off
Ranked #30 of 5,111 hotels in Beijing
Fisherville, United States
“China”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

2nd time staying at this hotel it was only about a 12 hour as I had to depart for NKG. Breakfast was very good, many selections to chose from nice staff. Shuttle was sitting there when I arrived and took me back to T2 in the morning. If I"m back in PEK I would stay there again.

529 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Shenzhen, China
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great airport hotel. Good staff and nice restaurants. I would stay there again.Big rooms, excellent quality. Service during our stay (business trip) was very good and we enjoyed the hotel. Breakfast buffet was good and the hotel has everything you need for a business trip.

• Stayed May 2013
Ringsted, Denmark
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I was very satisfied with my stay at Hilton Beijing. The staff was friendly and extremely helpsom. The room was spacious and clean. The room had all the facilities which I needed. As an airport hotel I can strongly recommend this hotel.

Leicester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Very good hotel I was travelling to Beijing and arriving on the late Emirates flight within 30-40 minutes of landing I was in the hotel and checked in.
Be aware I was travelling alone and being western origin hassled a bit by guys posing as airport services or taxi services personnel, do not talk to them or tell them where you are going within a flash they are phoning the hotel for you and demanding tips.
The shuttle is easy enough to find go to the bottom floor and go out exit 5, just across the road you will see the sign for the Hilton shuttle bus which runs every 15 minutes.
Check in was good and both the receptionist and the concierge spoke good English and were very helpful.
It's a bit strange that the bar allowed smoking but it must have been well ventilated as I didn't smell any smoke. I had a non smoking room and there was no sign or indication that smoking was allowed.
The room was spacious really nice bathroom and a great bed, complimentary water.
I only had breakfast but excellent service and a good western selection.
Although the outside doesn't look great inside was elegantly furnished and spotlessly clean. I will definitely use this hotel again when in Beijing.

Paris, France
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I stayed 3 times in this hotel, which has a very good location. For my two last stays (2013) I payed 200€ for a very nice room, but with consistent problems with hot water: the flow is continuously changing, so you are regularly burned, then chilled, then burned again..., whenever you want to take a shower. It is one of the very few hotels in China where Internet is not free of charge (unless you are a Hilton gold card member). Next time, I fly to Beijing airport, I will try one of the other nearby hotels.

Vienna, Austria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Hotel is most conveniently located and ideal for overnight transit passengers. A lot of amenities to relax and to enjoy "waiting periods" -- also ideal for meetings and conferences....! Hotel staff very helpful, friendly and professional....! great experience...!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've traveled a lot. This hotel has far exceeded my expectations. We live in Hawaii, and I've been planning for my wife and 3 kids to spend the summer with my wife's parents in Urumqi. My wife would need to fly from Honolulu to Tokyo, 4 hour layover, then Tokyo to Beijing. Then, spend one night in Beijing and fly out the following day to Urumqi. I researched all the hotels near the Beijing airport and concluded that the best chance at finding some decent service would be from Hilton. I called Hilton's 1-800 number and was met with an unhelpful CSR who proceeded to tell me it was completely impossible for me to put my wife and 3 kids in one room at this Hilton. Our kids are aged 1, 4 and 7-- so it's not like we've gotten to the point where we would be comfortable putting the 4 and 7 year old in their own room, even if it's adjoining doors, it's a waste. Many people traveling to China with kids know about how Chinese hotels have these rules about 2 adults and 1 child being the max. Undaunted by the rude American CSR, I called the hotel directly and asked to speak to the front desk manager. I did live in China for 10 years, so I might have slipped between English and Mandarin, but their English was fine. The front desk manager was able to confirm my reservation in the Hilton system, 1 mom + 3 tykes. Next, I wanted someone from the hotel to meet my wife at the customs exit to help her with the bags (6 50lb bags + 3 backpacks). I was quoted RMB350 for a hotel car pick-up at the airport, roughly $50. I didn't hesitate, knowing she'd be arriving at roughly 2am Honolulu time and that she would really appreciate the help.

I spoke to my wife last night and she gleefully told me that the Hilton people were somehow at the baggage claim within the customs area of the airport, and they helped her get the bags off the carousel and proceeded to help her glide through customs-- none of the 6 bags were opened.

They helped her get back the next day. She never lifted a bag.

She was so happy. Happy wife equals happy husband.

Hilton, thank your for shining so brightly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Beijing Capital Airport? Share your experiences!