“Super Satisfied and I haven't even been there!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hilton Beijing Capital Airport

Save Saved
You added Hilton Beijing Capital Airport to your Saves list
Hilton Beijing Capital Airport
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 Sanjing Road, Beijing Capital International Airport, Beijing 100621, China (Beijing Capital International Airport)   |
Special Offer
Save up to 20% off
Ranked #25 of 5,311 hotels in Beijing
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Super Satisfied and I haven't even been there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've traveled a lot. This hotel has far exceeded my expectations. We live in Hawaii, and I've been planning for my wife and 3 kids to spend the summer with my wife's parents in Urumqi. My wife would need to fly from Honolulu to Tokyo, 4 hour layover, then Tokyo to Beijing. Then, spend one night in Beijing and fly out the following day to Urumqi. I researched all the hotels near the Beijing airport and concluded that the best chance at finding some decent service would be from Hilton. I called Hilton's 1-800 number and was met with an unhelpful CSR who proceeded to tell me it was completely impossible for me to put my wife and 3 kids in one room at this Hilton. Our kids are aged 1, 4 and 7-- so it's not like we've gotten to the point where we would be comfortable putting the 4 and 7 year old in their own room, even if it's adjoining doors, it's a waste. Many people traveling to China with kids know about how Chinese hotels have these rules about 2 adults and 1 child being the max. Undaunted by the rude American CSR, I called the hotel directly and asked to speak to the front desk manager. I did live in China for 10 years, so I might have slipped between English and Mandarin, but their English was fine. The front desk manager was able to confirm my reservation in the Hilton system, 1 mom + 3 tykes. Next, I wanted someone from the hotel to meet my wife at the customs exit to help her with the bags (6 50lb bags + 3 backpacks). I was quoted RMB350 for a hotel car pick-up at the airport, roughly $50. I didn't hesitate, knowing she'd be arriving at roughly 2am Honolulu time and that she would really appreciate the help.

I spoke to my wife last night and she gleefully told me that the Hilton people were somehow at the baggage claim within the customs area of the airport, and they helped her get the bags off the carousel and proceeded to help her glide through customs-- none of the 6 bags were opened.

They helped her get back the next day. She never lifted a bag.

She was so happy. Happy wife equals happy husband.

Hilton, thank your for shining so brightly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

555 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was there for one night. Got there around 10 PM from a long trip and once i got there it took atleast 30 mins check in. Got to my room and ordered room service and the person told me the food will take 45 mins to 1 hour as it is busy hour. Seriously busy hour at 23:30? Had no other option so i said ok and i will pay through another credit card. Got my food 1 hour later and when i was about to pay person said he had to take my card since he did not know i was paying by credit card another dissappointment.

The breakfast buffet is amazing plenty of options such as traditonal chinese food or western breakfast.

When I was checking out the receptionist doesnt seem to like her job. No smile, no hello, no good byes.

Definetely would not repeat.

• Stayed May 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Although I was only there one night in transit to Canada I was thoroughly impressed with the hotel, the staff, the room and the service that was delivered during my short stay. I would stay there again in a New York second when I travel back through Beijing and I would highly recommend this to any traveller whether for business or pleasure.

Chandlers Ford
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I stayed here just before flying home. Check in was too long but once I registered the experience was fantastic. I had the buffet - not something I normally do - and it was amazing. The choice and quality was excellent and the service was very good. The Executive Chef came and advised me. I really enjoyed it. The gym and pool looked good but I crashed out. The room was really nice, comfortable bed and good shower. Breakfast was very good. Check out was longer than it should have been, partially because I didn't follow the instructions I should have been given on check in but overall this was a great experience. Only 2 wishes - free Wifi and a shower next to the pool.

Karlstad, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Convenient location. Shuttle takes two minutes to Terminal 3. Only disadvantage was that there are people offering to help you find the shuttle to the hotel from the terminal who demand to be tipped. But those are not affiliated with Hilton, and they offend all visitors equally.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I travel to Beijing a lot and had the opportunity to stay at the Hilton Capital Airport due to an early flight. I normally stay at the Hilton Beijing, downtown, which has better facilities but this time I tried staying closer to the Airport. Great Hotel, excellent staff and all you expect, and more, from Hilton!!!!

• Stayed March 2013
United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

good size room and very clean, a few minutes away from Terminal 3, Shuttle service to terminals 2 and 3, Marvelous staff. separate shower, very quite. excellent breakfast. Just what a traveller needs after a 30 hour journey.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Beijing Capital Airport? Share your experiences!