This 6-story hotel is very large as it takes a few minutes to walk from one end to the other. I had a 2-night stay in a corner suite that offered many good amenities but there were some room for improvement.
- Quiet, clean guest room with a comfortable bed
- Good espresso/cappuccino machine in the room
- Offers a lap pool in addition to a small fitness center
- Good size Executive Lounge
Room for improvement
- Breakfast food stations not consistently stocked
- Bedroom area too cold due to poorly insulated windows
- Takes too long to get a taxi
Overall, this is a solid choice for a hotel if you are staying for the night before flying out of the PEK airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one minute away by 24-hour hotel free airport shuttle bus from both Terminal 3 and the Airport Rail Link that provides 28-minute access to the city centre, the Hilton Beijing Capital Airport is just 10 minutes away from the new China International Exhibition Centre, and all the major tourist attractions are less than 40 minutes away. This stylish departure from typical airport hotels offers five-star comforts for business travellers, people in transit and tourists alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Beijing Capital Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Capital Airport Hotel Beijing