This 6-story hotel is very large as it takes a few minutes to walk from one end to the other. I had a 2-night stay in a corner suite that offered many good amenities but there were some room for improvement.
- Quiet, clean guest room with a comfortable bed
- Good espresso/cappuccino machine in the room
- Offers a lap pool in addition to a small fitness center
- Good size Executive Lounge
Room for improvement
- Breakfast food stations not consistently stocked
- Bedroom area too cold due to poorly insulated windows
- Takes too long to get a taxi
Overall, this is a solid choice for a hotel if you are staying for the night before flying out of the PEK airport.