I spent one night here in October. The hotel is quite large and seemed quite empty when I was there. The room I had was huge with an amazing view of the airport that allowed me to get some good photos of the archeture of the terminal. The staff were very polite and well trained. Breakfast was excellent and the shuttle takes five minutes to Terminal 3. If you can get a good price it well worth the stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Capital Airport Hotel Beijing
- Hilton Beijing Capital Airport Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just one minute away by 24-hour hotel free airport shuttle bus from both Terminal 3 and the Airport Rail Link that provides 28-minute access to the city centre, the Hilton Beijing Capital Airport is just 10 minutes away from the new China International Exhibition Centre, and all the major tourist attractions are less than 40 minutes away. This stylish departure from typical airport hotels offers five-star comforts for business travellers, people in transit and tourists alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your Hilton Beijing Capital Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.