“Awesome Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast

You added Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast to your Saves list
Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No.26 Jia Xiaoyun Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100125, China (Yansha)   |
Hotel deals
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mumbai
“Awesome Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Everything about this Hotel is awesome !!
It's starts with Audi A6 ride from the Airport which is not very far from this place.
Rooms are fantastic. Typical Marriott bed - Very comfortable sleep.
Toilets are big and very clean. Share are available in the toilets in case you want city view :-)
Breakfast spread is quite good .

I think its value for money - Will seriously recommend this hotel for Business / Leisure travellers !

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Neeraj G, General Manager at Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast, responded to this review, January 13, 2013
Dear PiyushBhartiya from Mumbai, India,

It’s a pleasure to read very positive feedback after your recent stay. Thank you for taking you time to share with us! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Neeraj Govil

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Beijing, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Great food and service! It's been a very pleasant experience to stay in this hotel. Our company also chose it as the venue and service provider for several of our business conferences. The staff are friendly and helpful. The hotel is well located, very close to the 3rd ring road.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Neeraj_Govil, General Manager at Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Gemini005 from Beijing, China,

Thank you for taking your time to share the feedback. We are pleased to know you had an enjoyable stay and look forward to being of service in the future.

Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Excellent Food and Service!!!

I stayed here 2 days, the room is comfortable. I love their Chinese restaurant the food which beijing cuisine it is Excellent.
Staff at the breakfast area and front desk are very helpful and friendly.

I will come back next time.
Stayed December 2012,

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Neeraj G, General Manager at Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Dear 8LoveTravel from Hong Kong, China,

We are very pleased to hear that you had a enjoyable experience during your recent stay. Thank you for your sharing! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

hong kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

The food is very good. Both Chinese and Western. Most important, the hotel provides Indina dishes which is not too popular there but they made it really unusual. What a nice surprise.
The room is spacious, the servise at the resturants are warm and pleasant.
I rate this hotel one of my best.

Room Tip: No. 8 and 9 of each floor has good view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Fungdaisy from Hong Kong,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experience. We are glad that your stay was a pleasant one and look forward to being of service again on your next trip to Beijing.

Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

My family and I booked 2 rooms for 3 nights as we have 3 adults and 3 kids. As my hubby was checking out on 29 Dec morning and I was having breakfast with one of my kids, the staff told my husband that we consumed 2 packet of chips from both rooms. As my hubby wasn't sure if either of our kids or I ate the chips, he paid for it. When I came down to the lobby after breakfast, my hubby asked if I or the kids ate the chips which we didn't. I was not happy with this and its not the money that counts its just that we didn't know what was in the mini bar and they could just simply claim for things which we didn't take. As I was waiting for my turn to speak to my staff, the lady who was in front of me faced the same problem. It could not be coincidentally that only the chips were missing. Luckily, there was other patron who faced the same incident otherwise I wonder how I could explained to them as I have kids with me which they think potentially my kids might eat it without us knowing! Finally I got my refund.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear SingaporeMrsLee from Singapore,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with regard to the problem of mini bar consumption. It is not our intention to charge customers for minibar products that have not been consumed and we will look into the details of why this would happen. We trust that the rest of your stay was a pleasant one.

Singapore, Singapore
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

I stayed in the Marriott Northeast Hotel as part of an organized tour for 6 nights. It was a very nice experience as the room I stayed in was large, spacious and was equipped with all possible amenities : kettle, tea and coffee bags, laundry service, safe, hair dryer and a nice little study table corner with different appliances. The TV was equipped with a fair number of local and international television channels and most importantly, I felt extremely warm whenever I slipped under the covers of the bed. The bed felt comfortable and the covers kept me really warm in a good way, since the weather outside was freezing. I had really good sleep during my stay and the bathroom was also well-equipped. My room had two basins so we could wash up at the same time and the toilet and shower were separated by a glass panel and two doors which was really thoughtful. My only complaint about the room would be that the clock's alarm couldn't be fixed no matter what and the room temperature couldn't be adjusted to a lower temperature somehow.

Service wise, they definitely delivered. I remember being in the elevator and when two hotel crew entered the elevator they greeted me in a friendly way despite being strangers. Also, Marriott really has a great restaurant, the Bistro. They have a wide variety of food for breakfast and dinner, buffet style and the waitresses were very friendly and attentive as well. Plates were cleared as soon as they were empty, tea and coffee was served immediately upon sitting down, waitresses greeted you as soon as you entered and left the restaurant. Even the chef in charge of cooking the pasta was very friendly as well as he took the initiative to strike up a conversation. The concierge also appeared genuine in terms of attitude and tried to understand my problem and reason for requesting a particular item before recommending me alternatives and solutions.

Marriott Northeast without doubt is a hotel that I will definitely consider staying at upon my next visit to Beijing.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are usually larger and have bathrooms with two basins and an area for the study tab...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Neeraj G, General Manager at Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Dear Funkycherrycola from Singapore,

We are humbled by your very positive review of our product and service. Thank you for bringing the problem of the room clock and temperature you encountered to our attention, we will ensure both are looked into and resolved. We look forward to your next visit.

Hong Kong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012

Stayed 4 nights for business at Christmas.

Very nice hotel indeed. Everything is 5 star.
The lobby is huge and check in was speedy.
The room is nice, up to Marriott standard.
Free WIFI for Marriott reward members and the signal and speed is not bad.
Separated tub and shower which is nice so you can relax yourself in hot tub after a long chilling day in Beijing.
Workout room and pool 9 out of 10. 24 hour gym is definitely a plus.
Mini-supermarket just behind the hotel but it closes quite early.
Breakfast is only so-so, kind of less variety considering its a 5 star hotel.
The major downside of this hotel is the location, pretty much in the middle of nowhere, so moving around is not that convenient.

Overall I will still definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: Ask for corner room. The views of the toilet is amazing.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear JustinW797 from Hong Kong,

It’s a pleasure to receive a valuable feedback after your recent stay. We will review the food selection of breakfast, and are eager to being of service in future.

Neeraj Govil

Been to Beijing Marriott Hotel Northeast? Share your experiences!