“Perfect” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel

You added Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel to your Saves list
Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No.61 Dongsanhuan Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, China (Guomao)   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #12 of 5,465 Hotels in Beijing
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Nothing less than perfect. Rooms and washrooms are spacious and modern. Location is a walking distance from many international brand stores. Breakfast could not be better with many international, western and asian tastes options. A true "Renaissance" hotel.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Auckland, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I was on my first visit to Beijing and the overall professionalism and hospitality from the staff was outstanding.
The 4th floor or club lounge was very friendly ,with superb food in the Fat Duck Restaurant whilst the Breakfast buffet had a huge selection of foods to cover all cultures wishes.
The management was superb with all staff very well trained.

Room Tip: The rooms are spacious ,even numbers lookout onto a busy road but there is no road noise.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Chanel J, Director of Marketing Communications at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Dear valued guest,

Thanks for taking your time to share your experience of staying in the Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel in such details. And it is definitely our pleasure to host your first visit in Beijing. It is great to know that you were totally satisfied with our service and facilities. I feel really proud when I read your review and comments. It is said small details make a huge difference, and I do believe the hotel team did pay attention to details in order to meet our customers’ request and expectation. Appreciate your recognition of the hotel team and we are more than happy to make sure a lifestyle experience from your arrival to departure. Meanwhile, your compliments of the overall review have been shared with the hotel management team and we are waiting for your coming back too.

Beijing Region, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I always stay at Marriott hotels,this Renaissance Capital make me feel different,the club lounge team so friendly and everyone can address me by name,I was surprised and appreciated that.This is my first time write a review.

Dear valued customer,

Thanks for sharing your experience of stay in the Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel. And glad you had a comfortable stay with us and great to know that you enjoyed our club lounge. Your compliments on our club lounge service have been shared with the hotel team. And we look forward to meeting you next time in Beijing.

Guangzhou, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Just wanted to leave this quick review to let everyone know, this IS the place to stay in Beijing. A little pricey, yes, but the service and everything else was perfect. Staff did an excellent job making my boyfriend and I feel welcome and they even went above and beyond to help us. We didn't even ask... The concierge took it upon himself to help us get a taxi to somewhere we were going, and we didn't even have to ask. They were really on top of things. Really good service, and they always addressed my boyfriend as "sir" and me as "mam" regardless if we were together at the time, or by ourselves.

Rooms were very good. Bed was my favorite part. It was even more comfy than my bed when I was a teenager, and that is a hard to beat kind of comfy! Haha!
You will definitely see me back her at the renaissance Beijing!

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Located right at the center of Beijing, this hotel was extremely professional. The concierge and bell hops were great and friendly especially Gary and Roderick. They were helpful in arranging several cars for us to the Great Wall and train station. Check in was easy and if you have time make sure you check out the spa. Even if you're not going for long it provides an amazing view of the city. The breakfast was also excellent

Dear valued customer,

Thanks you for being our loyal guest for the last two half a year and glad to know that you are satisfied with our service and facilities. And I hope you had chance to discover something wonderfully new around the hotel with our navigators’ information. Your compliments of our navigator team have been shared with the hotel management team already. And we look forward to meeting you next time.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was in my business trip as always after all my work, like to went up to the club lounge enjoy my moment. As always they work so hard, make sure everything is nice and clean.. Even is not busy.. time to time they check on me make sure im ok. Sara, always make sure my tea is fill, and she even remember I like to use a big cup cause I drink alot.. Everyone work as a good team. Katrina, and Katherine, thanks for keep picking up my dish.. I know I eat alot.. You guys are great.. Keep up the good work and the happy smiling face energy!! SkyCooper

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Chanel J, Director of Marketing Communications at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear valued guest,

Thanks for taking your time to share your experience of staying in the Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel. It is great to know that your families enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our service overall. Your compliments of our Club Lounge services have been shared with hotel management team already. And we look forward to meeting you next time and enjoy the sweet home from home.

Franklin, MA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. The lobby is beautiful, the rooms are well appointed, and the in-house restaurants are great. This would be a perfect place for business travelers save for one major issue: the wifi is terrible. There are literally times of day where it doesn't work at all. How that can possibly be in a world capitol like Beijing I don't understand.

Also, the health facilities are incredible. The 6th floor has an olympic size swimming pool, along with a hot tub and gender-separate steam and sauna rooms. One small issue: you are not allowed to swim without wearing a swim cap, which I've never encountered before in any hotel across the world.

Each room has a separate shower and large tub, which is great. The rooms are clean and the air conditioning/heating works better than most Chinese hotels. Also, the room towels are thick and beach towel size. Adjacent to each desk is a drawer with just about every computer cable or connector you could want/need.

I only used two of the hotel restaurants. Fat Duck served my party of 10 amazing, authentic Chinese food at 9:30pm without any notice or reservation. The cafe downstairs was staffed by lovely people, but served some of the worst tasting coffee I've ever had.

If you are staying here make sure that you have breakfast at the Executive Lounge on the 24th floor. It has such a reputation around the Beijing financial district that my local employees begged me to let them join me each morning. What a perk!

Dear valued guest,

Thanks for taking your time to share your experience and your highly recommendation of staying in the Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel. It is great to know that you enjoyed the spacious room, GYM (with the best night view in Beijing as well) and our breakfast. I hope you had a chance to try our Renaissance local benedict Egg in BLD café. It is our pleasure to meet your request and your expectation. And we look forward to meeting you next time.

Director of Marketing Communications

Been to Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel? Share your experiences!