“Excellent Hotel in Beijing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel

Save Saved
You added Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel to your Saves list
Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   No.61 Dongsanhuan Middle Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100022, China (Guomao)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #22 of 5,111 hotels in Beijing
Taipei, Taiwan
“Excellent Hotel in Beijing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed today NEW

At the middle of East 3rd Ring Road, very close to CBD, central business district, make it very easy to access to many key areas of Beijing City.

Hotel's club lounge is a very nice place to be relax and have beautiful view of the city.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

676 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

My husband and I were registered participants for the 2014 Great Wall of China Marathon. My parents are members and were able to use their points for two rooms (my parents/our family of 4). This hotel was the hub for this race. We stayed on the club floor but regardless of where you saw hotel staff they were always friendly, and very helpful. The food was excellent. The rooms were exactly as pictured on their website. These things said, it was the amazing customer service that stood out the most. The evening prior to our race day; when all of us would be waking up at 3am to travel out to Jinshanling, we were all concerned about what our children (3 and 8) would do for breakfast. My mother and I stopped at the concierge and explained the situation, they KINDLY offered to have room service drop off SIX (4 adults + 2 children) pre packed breakfasts. These consisted of: 1 apple, 1 pastry, 1 muffin, 1 banana, 1 apple juice, 1 orange juice, napkins, plastic table wear, and these were all in Radisson grocery bags that could be kept. Room service delivered them at 2:30am. We couldn't believe it. After running over 9 hours on The Wall my mother had scheduled a couples massage for my husband and I. It was AMAAAAAZING, and frankly I feel it was the only reason that we were able to walk at all the next day. However, while we were being massaged my poor 8 year old had a huge accident in the bed. My mother quickly called housekeeping and they changed every single sheet and never a word about his poor mess. He felt awful :( Between the smiling faces, above and beyond service, and amazing spa our three days were wonderful thanks to this hotel. I am SO glad that the marathon decided to have this hotel rather than the Shenzou be the hub and that we were able to stay at the Radisson. We heard CONSTANT complaints from other runners about the Shenzou and they didn't even have children. My family and I HIGHLY recommend this hotel and if we ever return to Beijing, not to run again hahaha, THIS is where we will stay.

Stayed May 2014
New York, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Lobby is not on ground level, once in lobby it takes a while for check in staff to process, they will NOT perform a currency exchange for you unlike ANY hotel i have ever stayed at!!! They force you to use a currency exchange machine with a USD $5 processing fee!!! Rooms are not clean and air conditioning does not even work, you cannot control it and it has a counterfeit false thermostat to trick you (like most things in China!). Staff are most unhelpful and not timely in any service request. I banged my foot into wall when opening door for service technician to offer fake help and have a permanent black mark on my ankle that I can't get to go away... I specifically avoid fish when in china and ordered a bacon quiche only to receive salmon in ground level bistro... When dining at breakfast buffet, twice in one month fyi. Coffee was never offered to me, i had to get it myself, my plates were never cleared and just continued to accumulate on my table and omelette station operator two weeks in a row told me he could not make the eggs benedict I wanted from the menu right in front of him!! Stay elsewhere, this hotel is awful! The only nice things are the gym and roof top indoor pool

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

I recently stayed in this hotel in my last business trip to Beijing. I have to say the services at this hotel is excellent. I have very good experience and will choose this hotel again in my next trip to Beijing. First, the hotel is conveniently located at East 3rd ring, close to everything. Line 10 subway station is just two blocks away. The hotel room is clean, large and modern. You can find everything that you expect. Its fitness center is equipped with modern equipment. The service is great at all level, its club lounge staff is particularly helpful.
The view from club lounge is amazing, especially at night.

San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

the front desk is very friendly and the facility is modern. Its location is in Beijing CBD with easy access to the major highway.

When I got there, the GSM, David Silveira, greeted me at the front desk and helped me to check in. Then, the general manager came to say hello. It is such a suprise even as platinum elite member. The welcome gift is already in the room when I walked it. Everything is clean and new. Very happy with the experience. I say this is the one of the best Marriott hotels I have stayed.

Maybe a little better than the JW Marriott Beijing and Marriott City Wall Beijing.^_^

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Chanel J, Public Relations Manager at Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear valued guest,

Thanks for taking your time to share your experience of staying in the Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel. It is great you know that you enjoyed your stay and satisfied with our rooms and service overall. Your compliments of our General Manager Angela Pan, GSM David Silveira have been shared with hotel management team already. Also we really appreciate that you give us such a high recommendation and rating. We are looking forward to hearing your next story of your stay.

We look forward to meeting you next time,
Beijing, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I have to say thank you to club lounge team,so kind of them.The host Jane is very hardworking and always willing to go extra miles to assistant me,and her colleagues all kind and easygoing,susan can give me the exact what I need.My overall stay is very comfortable.Recommend this hotel .

Room Tip: The room and club lounge
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear valued guest,

Thanks for sharing your experience of stay in the Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel. And glad you had a comfortable stay with us and great to know that you enjoyed our Club Lounge service. Also we really appreciate that you give us such a high recommendation and rating. We are looking forward to hearing your next story of your stay.

Have a fabulous day,
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW

My overall stay and patronage of this hotel has been exceptionally good. I congratulate all the personnel from the bell-boys, the house keepers, the gym, the club lounge to those whom I have encountered and experience their excellent courtesy and service. I want to congratulate one very outstanding staff at the Club lounge level 24, Club Lounge Team Ms Jane, for her exemplary service, courtesy and patience in handling her job with great zeal and professionalism. She has gone the extra miles in every occasion when I needed her assistance. Indeed, she is an asset and a superb "internal marketing agent" for Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel. I have visited Beijing 5 times now and never stayed elsewhere. I will surely cherish and recommend the service experience I had in this hotel to everyone - made my stay here like a home.. Thank you
Room 1822 - A. Norman

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Dear valued customer,
Thanks you for being our loyal guest for the last two years and glad to know that you are satisfied with our service and facilities. Your compliments of Jane and her club lounge team have been shared with the hotel management team already.

We look forward to meeting you for your next arrival,
Chanel

Been to Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel? Share your experiences!