Our overall experience was positive but, for the price paid, there really shouldn't be anything to complain about. However...
- the front desk and restaurant staff speak enough English to get by, but no one could answer any "out of the ordinary" questions e.g. is there a dress code at this restaurant? Do I need a reservation / booking?
- the rooms were cleaned very late so, after a morning of sight-seeing, you could come back to an unmade bed.
- the staff at Fratelli Cafe ignored / misunderstood me when I said I wanted a small pizza, brought the big one and, when I asked for the left over half to be packed up, they shoved it into a plastic bag, leaving me with a squishy mess. And the tomato tasted as if it had been poured straight out of a tin.
- the rooms are large and very comfortable.
- the buffet breakfast at BLD is amazing - the made-to-order smoothies are a must-have.
- location is ideal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Central Business District, middle of Dongsanhuan Middle Road, the Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel is part of the Fuli City Complex together with a modern shopping mall and office towers. Convenient access to Subway No. 10 with the station “Shuangjing” right under the Fuli City Complex connects you to any part of Beijing. The hotel offers 521 stylish and spacious guestrooms including 36 suites with contemporary interior design and convenient in-room amenities provide both business and leisure travelers with distinctive experience to explore and savor the ambiance of unique Renaissance in the capital of the greater China. Boasting of over 2,350 square metres of meeting space to ensure all your business needs is well taken care of. All meeting spaces are equipped with high speed internet access and the cutting-edge audio & visual services. Our wide array of modern restaurants will surely delight your senses. For relaxation, there is our health club, swimming pool and Touch Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Tingo, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip DaoDao, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Renaissance Beijing Capital Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.