Really good hostel in the heart of Beijing. Bar was excellent- social, good selection of drinks and reasonable value. Food was average and slightly overpriced but OK when in a hurry or just arriving. Rooms were good with large lockers although not enough power outlets- if wanted to charge something overnight it had to be left on other side of room. Even though the bar was always lively, the rooms were ultra quiet. On the whole staff were very pleasant (in particular the cleaners and bar staff) but reception staff could be very abrupt and reluctant to help when asking for advice. Location perfect for most sights and the subway. Would stay again.
- Also Known As:
- 365 Inn (Beijing Qianmen) Hotel Beijing
- 365 Inn (Beijing Qianmen) Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 365 Inn is rated one of the best hostels in Beijing for a reason. From the clean linens every day to the clean rooms to the soft cozy mattress to the great bar and restaurant to the helpful english speaking staff, 365 Inn will be your best choice of hostel in Beijing. Whether you stay for one night or ten nights, you will never be dissatisfied during your stay. 365 Inn is ideally located in the most central and historical area of Beijing,around Tian'anmen Square. All major attractions are within short walking distance from our doorstep. Here you will find famous shops, supermarkets,night food market and so much more...And feel the Hutong culture in Beijing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your 365 Inn (Beijing Qianmen) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.