I stayed at a king deluxe room with breakfast for 4 nights for vacation.
Very good location for its close proximity to Wangfujing Street (1 min walk via APM shopping mall), Forbidden City (15-20 mins. walk) and other attractions. It is 10 - 15 mins taxi ride to Temple of Heaven and 4 MTR stations away from Lama Temple. There are lot of restaurants in APM shopping mall and other malls along Wangfujing Street. I had all my dinners at different restaurants in APM mall.
The hotel is between 2 MTR stations, Wangfujing Station and Dengshikou. It is around 10-15 mins walk from both stations. These 2 stations are on different line. Since the distance between the platforms of different line could be very far away (I had once experienced a 15 mins walk), select the station that could reach your destination with least inter-changing points.
It was around 1 hour taxi drive from the airport. Print the hotel name and address in Chinese for showing to the taxi driver. Get the hotel phone number readily in hand for calling the hotel in case that the driver doesn't know the exact location of the hotel. In order to do this, you need to get your phone card ready in the airport. I brought a Beijing-local-call-only card at 100 yuan. It had a few minutes talking time, sufficient for the driver to talk to the hotel and get me to the hotel. The card could then be re-charged for more minutes. You could recharge it at a newspaper booth in front of the hotel.
Staff and Services
ALL of them are very nice and polite with the concierge staff stands out even higher. The concierge staff had provided me with very good and professional advices on my itinerary planning. I booked through the concierge a car for going to the Great Wall at Mutianyu. The car was good and the driver reliable.
Room and Breakfast
Everything was just perfect. Comfy bed, huge tub, good shower, nice walk-in closet, great selection of food at breakfast…..
Good hotel at a very good location for tourist. As a tourist, I prefer staying at Wangfujing to CBD and Sanlitun. If you are picky, you may find the lobby a bit small and the tables in the restaurant for breakfast a bit too close to each other. I am very satisfied with my stay at the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing Hotel
- Hilton International Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing Wangfujing
- Beijing Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing sets the standard for modern comfort. Located on famous Wangfujing Street, the hotel is within an easy walk to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square. This intimate, lifestyle hotel features 255 guestrooms and suites with highly sophisticated in-room entertainment. The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing specializes in pairing ideal meeting venues with impeccable service. Gourmet palates will relish the fine range of restaurants and lounges offering an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails in chic surroundings. Escape to the peaceful, rejuvenating solitude of the spa. Combining traditional Chinese hospitality with warm and personalized service and an intimate lifestyle ambience, Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is worth discovering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your Hilton Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.