Stayed here for one night for a brief stop in Beijing. Flight from Zurich arrived at 5AM, was assuming I'd have to leave my bags at the front desk but no, they took me straight to the Executive Lounge and checked me right in as an HHonors Gold. They even offered me breakfast at the lounge while they processed my check-in. Simply phenomenal.
My room was in the floor below the executive lounge so it was really easy to just go up and relax up there. The room was superb, very large, comfortable bed, nice bathroom, amazing walk-in closet area, and fantastic mini-bar area. They even came in when I was gone to clean up the bathroom and bed. Probably one of my only gripes of the room was that it probably needs more outlets to plug items in, but that's just a small one and not exactly one they can fix now. Also it was raining the day I arrived and they were nice enough to offer me an umbrella. Not exactly next to any metro stops, but taxis were right outside and the metro was about a 10-15 minute walk away.
HHonor Gold amenities were fantastic: lounge access (which was amazing), welcome amenity from the manager, free breakfast, free internet, and even one free clothing item to get pressed.
The gym was perfectly adequate although a little warm. The pool was also extremely nice with big comfy lounge beds throughout. Don't know why no one was using it, it was one of the much better ones I have ever used.
Breakfast was also very nice, I decided to have it at the hotel restaurant instead of the lounge. Many different options to please anyone. The made to order omelettes were one of the best I've ever had, they took great care and detail into making them.
Overall this is one of the best Hilton's I've stayed at. Rivaling that of the Hilton Frankfurt I stayed at recently. All of the staff knew English, benefits were very generous and the hotel was immaculate. I am glad that I decided to forego the Doubletree Beijing (which was quite a steal for 2k HHonor points) and give this property a shot. I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing sets the standard for modern comfort. Located on famous Wangfujing Street, the hotel is within an easy walk to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square. This intimate, lifestyle hotel features 255 guestrooms and suites with highly sophisticated in-room entertainment. The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing specializes in pairing ideal meeting venues with impeccable service. Gourmet palates will relish the fine range of restaurants and lounges offering an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails in chic surroundings. Escape to the peaceful, rejuvenating solitude of the spa. Combining traditional Chinese hospitality with warm and personalized service and an intimate lifestyle ambience, Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is worth discovering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing Wangfujing
- Beijing Hilton