I stayed at this hotel for three nights in April 2013. There were many aspects of this hotel which were excellent. The staff was unfailing friendly and helpful. They greeted us every time we entered the hotel and everywhere we went in the hotel. The rooms were excellent. The beds were super comfortable and the AC actually worked, a rarity in China. There is a shower stall separate from a huge tub in the bathroom. There was a nice selection of English channels on the TV including CNN, BBC, HBO, and Cinemax. The are nifty electric shades covering the window, which can be raised or lowered at will, allowing the rooms to be completely dark even during the day, if desired.
I like the location of this hotel, especially if you are in Beijing for the first time or sightseeing. It is close to the famous Night Market and there are many shops and restaurants around. It is only a short walk to the Forbidden City and cool Hutongs (though they are quickly disappearing).
I would like to give this hotel an excellent rating but I was extremely underwhelmed by their breakfast buffet. I have been to many Hiltons and the breakfast at this hotel was average at best. The omelet that I ordered was very runny. The pastries were tasteless. The fruit was under ripe or canned. There were not many meats or cheeses to pick from. I did not try the Chinese dishes for breakfast, perhaps they were better. On the other hand, I ordered the lunch buffet at the hotel one day and it was great. The food was tasty and fresh. I especially liked the differed curry dishes. I am still baffled by the breakfast at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing sets the standard for modern comfort. Located on famous Wangfujing Street, the hotel is within an easy walk to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square. This intimate, lifestyle hotel features 255 guestrooms and suites with highly sophisticated in-room entertainment. The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing specializes in pairing ideal meeting venues with impeccable service. Gourmet palates will relish the fine range of restaurants and lounges offering an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails in chic surroundings. Escape to the peaceful, rejuvenating solitude of the spa. Combining traditional Chinese hospitality with warm and personalized service and an intimate lifestyle ambience, Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is worth discovering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotel.de, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing Wangfujing
- Beijing Hilton