This hotel is conveniently located in downtown Beijing. Although the hotel stands right in the centre of the main shopping street in Beijing, getting there was a bit confusing as it is not located in the same Wangfujing Street. The reason of our confusion for getting there is that the address is 8 Wangfujing East Street, in the Dongchen district, but the building is actually in a short street behind a shopping centre in the actual Wangfujing street. I highly recommend you to have good look at map before going as you can’t trust taxi drivers to take you to the hotel. However, when we finally got there, we realised that its location is a plus really, since you can avoid all the noise of the main street, while being right next to it.
And now the hotel: this Hilton is all you would expect from such a luxurious hotel company. In a word: excellence. The rooms start at 50 m2, like ours, which had a very convenient and wide place next to the door to leave the luggage and clothes. Then the bathroom was just perfect, with a rain shower and bathtub from which you can watch the big flat screen TV set on the wall before the bed. The bed is obviously very comfortable, wide and soft. There is also a nice sofa to lean on and a wide office desk, views to the city and even an iPod docking station.
The glass-enclosed rooftop pool is a very nice place to relax after an intense day exploring the city. It is not the only option, though: there is also a spa and a fitness centre. The hotel includes two different lavishly decorated and very stylish restaurants, one for modern Chinese cuisine and the other for world cuisine with and an all-day buffet. We just stayed there for breakfast, and it was all that we could ever have expected and more, as it even included local dishes. Two nice bars and the biggest wine selection in Beijing round up the fantastic gourmet experience of this Hilton. It has also rooms for meetings and events. Last but not least, the staff is really nice and helpful. If I had to say a “but”: although there is free Wi-Fi in the lobby, not so in the rooms.
If you want to experience the luxurious Beijing this is your place.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing Hotel
- Hilton International Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing Wangfujing
- Beijing Hilton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing sets the standard for modern comfort. Located on famous Wangfujing Street, the hotel is within an easy walk to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square. This intimate, lifestyle hotel features 255 guestrooms and suites with highly sophisticated in-room entertainment. The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing specializes in pairing ideal meeting venues with impeccable service. Gourmet palates will relish the fine range of restaurants and lounges offering an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails in chic surroundings. Escape to the peaceful, rejuvenating solitude of the spa. Combining traditional Chinese hospitality with warm and personalized service and an intimate lifestyle ambience, Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is worth discovering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Ctrip DaoDao and Venere so you can book your Hilton Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.