Stayed in a Premier Suite for 3 nights. The hotel is conveniently located at the heart of Wangfujing, with a shopping mall nearby, and the famous tourist attractions such as Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, National Museum fairly nearby. The famous "Da Dong" roast duck restaurant is a mere 5-10min walk (in the freezing cold though) from the hotel--a must do when in Beijing
The suite is very spacious, with a generous living room and a separate masterbedroom. Depending on your liking, the hotel design is a bit "dim" , even with all the lights switched on, the room is still dim , but perhaps this varies from one to another. The furniture shows a bit of wear and tear (the wooden wardrobe shows visible scratches). and the bedsheets and duvet are a bit rough to my liking
The executive lounge is a very welcoming feature of the hotel; staff at the lounge are very professional; breakfast selection was adequate, and the quality of food was very good. There is also free wifi in the lounge (free in the room if you are Hhonors Gold or above).
Perhaps the only small criticism I have is with the checkin staff at the hotel lobby; during checkin the staff asked whether we would like to pay extra for breakfast, not aware that the suite has access to the lounge which includes breakfast; we also have another executive room which was kindly upgraded to an executive lifestyle suite, but was not pointed out during checkin (perhaps I'm being a bit too mean here). And finally during checkout, the attitude of the staff was a bit cold (not rude though).
Otherwise a very good Hilton property. Noticed that the Waldorf Astoria is being built just opposite the Hilton so would be interesting to see how this will affect the client flow (not to mention a Conrad Beijing opening in 2013)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing sets the standard for modern comfort. Located on famous Wangfujing Street, the hotel is within an easy walk to the Forbidden City, Tiananmen Square. This intimate, lifestyle hotel features 255 guestrooms and suites with highly sophisticated in-room entertainment. The Hilton Beijing Wangfujing specializes in pairing ideal meeting venues with impeccable service. Gourmet palates will relish the fine range of restaurants and lounges offering an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails in chic surroundings. Escape to the peaceful, rejuvenating solitude of the spa. Combining traditional Chinese hospitality with warm and personalized service and an intimate lifestyle ambience, Hilton Beijing Wangfujing is worth discovering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Ctrip DaoDao, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Beijing Wangfujing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Beijing Wangfujing Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing Wangfujing
- Beijing Hilton