We spent four days at the Doubletree in Beijing. This was my family's first trip to China. The doubletree was a great hotel for us. The staff was extremely helpful adn have very good english. The hotel appears to be new and is very well maintained.
Most importantly it had western matresses--something that's hard to find in China except in very high end hotels.
The property is located on the second ring road, so it's about a 25-30 RMB taxi fare to the Forbidden City, Tianamen Square, etc. There's also a bakery adjacent to the hotel that has fantastic selection of breakfast rolls, pastries, etc. We had breakfast there everyday for less than 10 RMB per person instead of breakfast at the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton
- Beijing Hilton International
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number of rooms: 543The Doubletree by Hilton Beijing, the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, opening in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Ctrip DaoDao, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.