I was in many Hilton Hotels around the world but this is so so no good no bad. This hotel still under construction, 80% of this hotel is empty like the other hotels in Beijing. The ubication is far far away from the center and principal atractions, spend 50 yuans round trip and the traffic is terrible, worse than in New York or the 395 in Washington DC, busy busy traffic all day....i was in the suite for 10 days and was too noisy and cold, the quality of this hotel is not the best u can feel the cold and the noise of the traffic through the window there are an open window between the windows and that is why the room is cold and u feel the wind.
Because of this problem my girlfriend get a flu for the next week really bad-well no the chicken flu eh!!-
The hotel is nice looks like a 5 stars hotel have huge cold areas and the employees walking around like in Siberia.
The restaurant is nice good food, good service,
People speak english, tours in cash -bad-
For the price i recomend another hotel in the center if u make numbers plus the taxi and tips and the time i recomend other hotel there are more than 2000 new hotels in Beijing and today for the crisis are empty...and the best are cheap,
This hotel is good for business no for honey moon only for stay 3 days or less nothing around and most of the taxis dont know where is this hotel.
Beware with the price looks cheap but the charges are so expensive.
The happy hour is good, but i think the best is in the Hilton Bangkok.
After this hotel we move to a new hotel in the center close to the New Trade Center Mall and was the best choice cheap warm and close to everything and the taxi only 10 yuans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Number of rooms: 543The Doubletree by Hilton Beijing, the very first upscale property in Asia under this new Hilton family brand, opening in June 2008. This 26-storey hotel is located in the south-west part of the capital city, just 38 kilometers away from the Beijing Capital International Airport. The contemporary 5 star hotel is the perfect retreat for leisure or business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Beijing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Double Tree By Hilton Hotel Beijing
- Hilton International Beijing
- Beijing Hilton International