The hotel is located off the third ring road, about 15 minutes from Tianmen Square and government agencies, 25 minutes to the universities and 35 minutes to the airport, assuming no traffic jams, of course. The hotel is newish and, in my opinion, better than the St. Regis, Starwood's prestige hotel chain. The SPG club on the top floor is delightful with friendly and helpful staff. The only complaint is that the food, especially the buffet, is below average. But if you are in Beijing, why would you eat in your hotel anyway.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beijing Chaoyang Hotel
- The Westin Beijing Chaoyang Hotel Beijing
- Westin Beijing Chaoyang
- Beijing Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Beijing Chaoyang is ideally located in the heart of Beijing and only a 25-minute journey from Beijing Capital International Airport. Commercial and shopping centres are also nearby. Hotel features 550 guest rooms and suites, Westin Executive Club facilities, offers 8 entertainment and dining options, 11 meeting rooms for events of various sizes and the signature Heavenly Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Ctrip DaoDao, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Venere and Otel so you can book your The Westin Beijing Chaoyang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.