I just stayed at this hotel for two nights. It was nice, clean and quiet. However, for what you get, this is an extremely expensive hotel. There are equal "luxury" hotels available in Beijing for a considerably lower cost. The club room has limited hours and is not flexible. Get there five minutes late and forget that free glass of wine. Check out the dining room for more examples of unwarranted high prices. The food is good but the price gouging may reduce your appetite considerably.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Beijing Chaoyang Hotel Beijing
- The Westin Beijing Chaoyang Hotel
- Westin Beijing Chaoyang
- Beijing Westin
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Beijing Chaoyang is ideally located in the heart of Beijing and only a 25-minute journey from Beijing Capital International Airport. Commercial and shopping centres are also nearby. Hotel features 550 guest rooms and suites, Westin Executive Club facilities, offers 8 entertainment and dining options, 11 meeting rooms for events of various sizes and the signature Heavenly Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Starwood APAC, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Olotels, AsiaRooms, Agoda, Venere, Ctrip DaoDao and Tingo so you can book your The Westin Beijing Chaoyang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.